𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

—— " i am a lady, of course i will look beautiful and graceful, but i will prick you like a rose if i have to " ——༺ ♔ ༻

༺ ♔ ༻

Robb and Mother,

I regret to inform you that father... has been executed. By King Joffrey... even after he was begged for mercy. Even after father admitted to lying, when he wasn't. We all wished for him to be sent to the Wall with Jon, even Queen Regent Cersei.

I begged and pleaded with every ounce of me for mercy, to not kill him, but...

The Queen doesn't know I've sent this, but she will eventually know the news has been brought to you. Just not by me.

I'm scared. I don't feel protected anymore. As if at any moment, King Joffrey will snap and kill me too. Or Sansa. I need help. Anything. Please.

I love you.

- Rosie

Maester Luwin and The Household of Winterfell,

I can't bring myself to write a letter directly to Bran or Rickon. I can't bring myself to write these letters at all, but it's better coming from me rather than someone else. Someone like King Joffrey, who'd only do it out of spite.

My Lord Father, Lord Eddard Stark, has been executed on the orders of King Joffrey. He was beheaded at the Great Sept of Baelor just yesterday, before the entire kingdom. As well as me and Sansa. I had tried to make this right. I pleaded, and snuck around to see my father so we could find a way out of this. Nothing worked.

My brother, Robb Stark, is now the Lord of Winterfell and upon his death, if he bares no children, Brandon Stark is his heir.

Tell my brothers I love them.

- Lady Rosaline Stark

Rosaline stood in the forest near the Red Keep, her eyes still glossed in tears, still shaking heavily. She placed the letters in the talons of two different ravens before setting them off, watching as they went with tears rolling down her face. She pursed her lips hard, trying to not quiver. But all she could think about was her father's death... over and over again. Stuck in her head, forever tormenting her.

However, that was hardly anything compared to the torment King Joffrey had planned for Rosaline and her sister. Starting in court the next day.

She strolled into the courtroom in dark purple, her eyes still covered in tears, her eyes and nose red from crying all night and into the morning.

Just behind her was Adrian, who had not left her side since her father's execution. She still didn't want to deal with the horribly obvious elephant in the room, even if she thought of her shared kiss with him every waking day. Her father was just murdered. Her family needed her. And she needed her family. She could deal with Adrian another day, she told herself.