𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐓, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

—— " everything is going to be okay " ——༺ ♔ ༻

༺ ♔ ༻

——— IT WASN'T LONG UNTIL Rakharo and two other bloodriders ushered Khal Drogo's horse into the tent, but with much difficulty. The horse was neighing frantically, trying to resist going further.

As soon as the horse was dragged into the tent, Daeron, Daenerys, and Irri instantly moved away to make room for the horse. Daeron noticed how it continued to resist. It was odd.

Daenerys held her womb protectively as Rakharo approached her, Daeron and Irri. "Khaleesi, do not do this thing!" Rakharo begged as Mirri pulled out a bronze dagger. "Let me kill this witch."

"Kill her and you kill your Khal!" said Daenerys, but it was clear that Rakharo was scared. Maybe Daeron was too, but he knew his sister was desperate. For anything to heal Drogo.

"This is blood magic," said Rakharo. "It is forbidden!"

As the horse continued to neigh frantically, Mirri marked her forehead with ash. Daeron watched her sternly as Daenerys firmly said, "I am your Khaleesi. I tell you what is forbidden."

Mirri began chanting in a strange language, a language not even Daeron recognized as she slowly walked towards the horse. He stared at her oddly when he spotted a sinister grin on her face. This woman was much more mysterious and strange than he thought. Especially when she approached closer to the horse, it was suddenly calmed.

"Go," said Mirri, glancing over at the silver haired siblings and the Dothraki standing with them. "Now."

"Take her and leave," Daenerys told Rakharo.

Rakharo continued to look scared as he murmured, "Huh-uh."

"Take her!" Daenerys firmly said.

Rakharo very reluctantly led Irri out of the tent as Daeron and Daenerys kept their eyes on Mirri. Stayed in their stern state even when she glanced back at them.

"You must go also, lady," she said. "Once I begin to sing, no one must enter the tent. The dead will dance here tonight."

Daeron took a heavy breath before he glanced down at his sister, only to find her gazing down at Drogo. His eyes were closed, his breathing much more slower. Daeron watched as she softly stroke his forehead before shakily breathing, glancing back at Mirri.

"No one will enter," she sternly said.

Just as Daeron and Daenerys were about to leave, Mirri suddenly slit the throat of Drogo's horse, splattering blood all over herself, Drogo, Daenerys, and Daeron with the horse crying out. Daeron's eyes fell close for only a moment, feeling the wet red substance all over his face as the horse fell to the ground with a thud.

"Bring him back to me," said Daenerys as Daeron fluttered his eyes open, breathing heavily.

Daeron and Daenerys then turned and slowly walked out of the tent with the two bloodriders and the dying horse remained in the tent with Mirri, who began singing eerily in that strange language again. No matter how much Daeron raced his mind trying to figure out what language it was, he couldn't. It wasn't one that he knew.