Author's Notes

*Overview*

** The third installment of Healer trilogy. This book follows the Book and Crank Palace plot with some movie scenes and some original thoughts. **
_

_________________

**YOU MY VIEWERS AND READERS ARE AMAZING! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! (Remember to vote and comment! I LOVE interacting with readers! Ask questions and let me know how to improve the story. I know there is grammar and spelling errors I need to fix..but if there is plot holes and such let me know!)

------------------------------------------------------------------

Evelyn is rapidly turning into a crank. Her friends have been captured by WICKED. She knows there is no cure for her, so why is Janson so adamant on keeping her alive and in his clutches. Escaping WICKED won't be easy, especially when she realizes she's not the only one with the Flare. Trying to keep her loved ones from seeing her turn into a wild murderous monster she decides to leave; with the intention of keeping them safe.

With her mind slowly falling into a dark abyss of the Flare, can she make a short  life for herself in Crank Palace? What happens to her and Newt and their dream of a quiet life together?

______________________________

The last Book in this series! I can't believe we are here already! Evelyn and Newt's story is coming to a close.

It will hold a lot of emotional damage and angst. And a lot of trauma. I've taken inspiration from the book The Fault in our Stars by  John Green. (Mostly the emotional struggle of knowing you and your loved one are dying from terminal illnesses.)
_______________________

FYI:

**There won't be a lot of Thomas, Minho and other TMR characters (A few chapters or paragraphs of what they are doing...) -this follows Evelyn and Newt.

**Many scenes and inspiration from Crank Palace.

**The Healer had Rapunzel vibes. The Wounded Healer had Frozen vibes. The Broken Healer...still not sure. Some Alice in Wonderland vibes. (Cuz we're a cranky Evy)

** ⚠️WARNING: Expect to see:

HOP ON THE - TRAUMA TRAIN...ALL ABOARD! Cho Cho...

- mentions/attempt of Suicided
- bodily harm
- torturer
- mental illness  

- aggressive behavior

- all the emotional damage

_____________________________

The only New Characters are Keisha and Dante (if you've read Crank Palace then you'll know.)

________________________________
Dark Mood Boards

________________________________Dark Mood Boards