𝟎𝟎𝟐 𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘦 (𝟏𝟖+)

Warning(s): fluff, smut, angst, violence

-

Saturday, April 20, 2019

Judy is getting ready for her night shift, and Wes is out with his friends. And Kai already invited Nicole for a second movie night and a second sleepover, and she already came in.

This movie night for Kai is going to be the best. Because Chad taught him about how to lose his V-card or the birds and the bees in front of his friends last time at school, much to Tara's disgust.

"Okay, you two. I'm ready to leave. I have a date. Remember, Kai. If you guys need anything, call me. Okay?" Judy said.

"Don't worry, mom. I will." Kai said.

"Okay." Judy walks over to Kai and kisses him on the cheek. "I'll see you when I get home, okay?"

"Okay, cool. Bye, mom." Kai said.

"Bye, sweetie." Judy says this as she walks out the door, leaving for her date.

Now, it's Kai and Nicole. They got the house to themselves. Just the two of them. Again.

"So... since it's, what do you want to do?" Nicole said.

"Same thing as before. Movie night." Kai replied.

"I like that." Nicole agreed.

"What about... a Keanu Reeves action movie? John Wick." Kai suggested.

"Is it the first, second, or third one?" Nicole wonders.

"Um, the first one. The first one was fire." Kai says.

"Ooh."

Kai asks Nicole, "Wanna watch that?"

"Sure," Nicole answers.

"Okie-dokie. John Wick, it is."

40 MINUTES LATER

Kai and Nicole are enjoying their second movie night together. He's really into action movies, especially scary movies. And Nicole, on the other hand, likes the same thing Kai is into.

"Woah. Jesus Christ." Nicole said.

"You like this movie?" Kai asks.

"Dude, this is awesome." Nicole said.

"I know." Kai said, and they continued watching the movie.

While the movie is still going, and Kai feels Nicole laying on him. Kai is feeling it a little bit. Nicole likes Kai a lot. She wanted to feel on him, how his skin feels, how his warmth feels.