PEZ Dispenser

Eric had always been small. In fact, he was born the size of a grain of salt. Doctors were amazed at his miniature size, but his parents were more concerned about his well-being. They took extra care to ensure Eric had everything he needed to thrive, and he did, despite his size.

But being small came with its own set of challenges. Eric often felt left out and insignificant compared to his older siblings. They were all normal-sized and could do things that he could only dream of. But one day, Eric stumbled upon something that would change his perspective forever.

It was a regular day at home and Eric was playing in his room when he heard the front door close. He knew it must be his younger brother, Aidan, coming home from school. Curiosity got the best of Eric and he decided to sneak a peek into Aidan's room.

As he made his way through the house, Eric marveled at how everything seemed so much bigger than him. But when he finally reached Aidan's room, he was even more amazed. The room was decorated with dinosaurs of all shapes and sizes, Eric's favorite!

Without hesitation, Eric began to explore the room. He climbed up onto shelves and crawled under the bed, marveling at all the dinosaur toys and decorations. As he made his way to the bed, he noticed something on the floor by his brother's bed. It was a giant PEZ dispenser and Eric could smell the sweet candy inside.

His stomach grumbled at the thought of sugary goodness. Then, Eric had an idea. He could climb inside the dispenser, grab a piece of candy, and sneak out before Aidan got home. Excited by the thought, Eric quickly climbed inside and stood on top of a candy. He began to lick it, the sweetness filling his tiny taste buds.

But as he licked away, Eric didn't hear Aidan enter the room. Suddenly, he felt the dispenser being picked up and started to panic. He tried to get out, but the head closed, trapping Eric inside with the candy.

Eric's heart raced as he heard Aidan's voice. 'Oh, it's my PEZ dispenser, that's where I left it,' Aidan said. The dispenser began to shake as Aidan lifted it up to his mouth. Eric could see his brother's mouth opening and the candy he was on being pushed towards it. 'Yum, candy,' Aidan exclaimed.

Fear and desperation flooded through Eric as he realized his brother didn't know he was in the dispenser. He tried to shout for help, but his tiny voice was barely a whisper. Then, suddenly, the head opened and the candy Eric was on started to fall towards Aidan's mouth.

'Aidan, help, don't eat me!' Eric screamed, but it was too late. The candy dropped onto Aidan's tongue and before he could react, his mouth began to close. Eric watched helplessly as the mouth grew dark and his brother's tongue moved the candy towards his teeth.

'No!' Eric yelled, tears streaming down his face. Saliva started to drip onto him as Aidan's tongue moved the candy closer to his teeth. 'No, don't chew me up, Aidan!' Eric cried, but it was no use. He had no choice but to jump onto his brother's tongue just as the teeth came crashing down.

Miraculously, Eric avoided being crushed and was tossed around by the constant movement of Aidan's tongue. He continued to yell for help as he desperately tried to find a way out. 'Aidan, help me please!' Eric cried.

Thankfully, Aidan heard him just before he was about to swallow. He quickly opened his mouth and carefully reached in for Eric. Gently, he picked his tiny brother up and brought him out of his mouth. 'Oh my goodness, Eric! Are you okay?' Aidan exclaimed, worriedly.

Eric took a deep breath and nodded, grateful to be safe and sound.