Bubble Gum

Eric had always been small, even for a 12-year-old. In fact, he was so tiny that he could fit in the palm of your hand. He was born the size of a grain of salt and never seemed to grow any bigger. Despite his size, Eric was a curious and adventurous boy. He loved exploring the world around him, but he had to be extra careful because of his tiny stature.

One day, Eric was hanging out with his friend Spencer at the park. They were having a great time, running around and playing together. Spencer was a tall and lanky boy, the complete opposite of Eric. But that didn't stop them from being the best of friends.

As they were walking, Spencer reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of bright pink bubble gum. He was about to pop it into his mouth when Eric suddenly lost his balance and fell right onto the sticky gum.

Spencer didn't notice and continued to put the gum into his mouth. Eric tried to shout for help, but his voice was too small to be heard. Before he knew it, he was inside Spencer's mouth, being chewed along with the gum.

Eric was terrified as he bounced around, being crushed between Spencer's molars. He desperately tried to scream, but all that came out were muffled squeaks. He could feel the sugary saliva pooling around him, making it hard to breathe.

Meanwhile, Spencer was happily chewing away, completely unaware of what was happening. It wasn't until he felt something small and hard in his mouth that he spit out the gum onto the ground.

Eric was flung out of Spencer's mouth and landed on the grass. He was covered in sticky pink gum and it took him a few moments to realize what had happened. He had been almost eaten by his own friend!

Shaken and scared, Eric crawled out of the gum and onto the ground. He looked up at Spencer, who was now staring at him in shock. 'Eric...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to...are you okay?' Spencer asked, his voice filled with concern.

Eric, still shaken up, managed to nod and gave a weak thumbs up. Spencer felt terrible and quickly helped Eric clean off the gum from his clothes. He then apologized over and over again, promising to be more careful from now on.

Despite the scary experience, Eric and Spencer remained the best of friends. They both realized just how fragile and precious life can be, no matter how big or small you are. From that day on, Spencer always made sure to keep an eye out for his tiny friend, and Eric learned to be more careful around gum. They may have had their differences in size, but their friendship was stronger than ever.