she's a bad bad girl

Taylor felt a nudge on her shoulder. It was Brittany. They were currently in a suite at Arrowhead. Taylor quickly turned to face the shorter woman.

"He's at it again," Brittany said, giggling.

Taylor went tunnel vision. She scanned the field until her eyes laid upon him. Eighty-seven. He pulled a Raider off of his teammate. In the most rough way. Another Raider then pushed Travis, and Travis pushed back. Hands were flying, bodies were being pushed, and refs were in the middle.

Taylor could tell he was angry, but he was a passionate man. He loves the sport, his teammates, and the game.

She knew she shouldn't have liked it. But truthfully, it turned her on. When she saw him get aggressive, it was hot. She had to compose herself. She felt her cheeks heat up.

"You alright, Tay?" Brittany asked.

"Ya, I'm good. Trav is aggressive out there," Taylor said with a small laugh.

"Ya, he is. He's always been like that. He's a fighter out there, but he is the biggest softy once he's off that turf. You can tell when he's getting heated. I think he burns red," Brittany responded with a small laugh.

God, does he burn red. Taylor thought to herself. He burns hot too.

"Ya, he's something else."

The game ended, and Taylor headed back to meet Travis. She waited outside of his locker room like she did for every home game.

She replayed his little scuffle over and over in her head as she waited. She needed him. It was bad, she thought to herself. It was madness, some sort of sin.

But it was going to be a night of heaven for her.

The door opened and out walked Travis.

"Hey, baby," he said as he pulled her into a hug. She melted into his arms. He smelled incredible. Just his scent drove her crazy.

"Hey handsome," she said back. They pulled apart and walked hand in hand as they headed to his car.

They didn't talk much on the drive home. He had his hand on her thigh. She tried to keep her cool and look out the window. She kept her legs crossed and thighs tightly pressed together. 

Travis knew something was up with her.

He pulled into the driveway, and the car stopped. The little starlights were on in his Rolls Royce.

"Hey Tay, you alright? You barely talked the whole ride here. I know it's not a long drive but still. Tell me what's wrong baby," Travis said.

He turned his body as much as he could to face her. She did the same to face him.

"It was the fight, Travis," she said as she looked down.

"I'm sorry Tay. It was the heat of the moment. Those guys had been trying to rile me up all night. They were messing with my teammates, and as a leader, I felt the need to protect them," he said.

His thoughts were running wild. He thought to himself how could he mess this up? He was being stupid on the field fighting people. He'd hoped this wouldn't be the thing that pushed her away.

She met his eyes, and she could tell how worried he looked. She then gently touched his face. She let out a small laugh.

"Travis, I understand that. Football is so physical, and I know the mind games some of those players try to pull. I know you have to fight a little dirty sometimes," she said while putting her hand on his thigh.

"Thank you, Tay, for understanding. But, is there anything else you need to tell me?" he asked while still looking worried. He could read her so easily. He knew there was something still bothering her. 

"Travis, I am sorry for worrying you. There is still something I need to tell you."

"Anything, baby."

Their communication was so healthy, and they were so comfortable talking about things. She knew she could say this without any judgment.

Her hand was still on his thigh. She began to rub up and down. She felt herself getting eager and excited.

"The way you fought in that game turned me on so much. I think every time I thought about it, I got wet." She looked up at him with her big blue eyes. She had a sexy smirk on her face.

Travis went from confused to shocked to also smirking.

"Baby, you had me scared for a bit," he said while laughing.

"I'm sorry, Trav. You just looked so hot, and I need you."

"Where do you want me, baby? Tell me. Do you want me to fuck you in this car?"

"I would do anything for you to fuck me in this car," she said as she slowly started to unzip his pants. He stopped her hands. He knew what she wanted.

"I'm in charge tonight. Let's get in the back seat."

Taylor did not need to think twice.

Hoped you all enjoyed it! Leave any requests! Don't forget to vote and comment! <3

.