as long as we're happy

"God, Trav, I'm just so nervous," Taylor said over the phone. It would be her first time meeting Jason and Kylie in person, at tomorrow's game.

"You've got nothing to worry about. They're gonna love you. I love you. Mama and Papa Kelce love you. Every friend I have introduced you to has loved you," Travis said. Taylor had so much anxiety when it came to meeting those two. No amount of reassurance and comfort from Travis would help.

Jason, his older brother, was somebody Travis admired their entire lives. And Kylie seems to have a tough exterior. From the podcast episode to the stories Travis has told her, Kylie is the total package. She made him an uncle to three beautiful girls. Both play huge roles in Travis's life.

"I know how much you love them, I don't want them to be uncomfortable with the security, or if the camera gets any shots of them."

"Tay, they're okay with it all. They understand it's not your fault."

"Thanks, Trav."

"Of course, Tay. I got you always. I gotta go but love you, baby."

"Love you. Good luck, I'll see you tomorrow."

It was never easy, the thought of making others uncomfortable because of the things she can't control. She knew being on camera wasn't Kylie's favorite thing. She knew outside of the NFL, they were just a normal, adorable family. They, of course, have all Facetimed, but this was different. They weren't going to be in Arrowhead, where things were nice. They would be in Bills Territory. From what she's seen online because she does go online, it was very negative.

Game day

Taylor had entered the suite before Jason and Kylie did. Already, rude comments were being made. She was being booed. There were a couple of different posters she had seen that were ridiculous. She had to have double the security, lined up in front of the suite and outside of it. Everyone knew it was for her safety, but it still sucked how normal it was for her.

"Are Jason and Kylie coming?" Taylor asked Donna.

"Should be. Jason has some crazy plans to tailgate with Bills' mafia so maybe Kylie is trying to talk him out of it," Donna said with a laugh. Taylor noticed Donna's eyes looking behind her.

"Speaking of," Donna said as Kylie made her way over. She was tall, with long blonde hair, and minimal makeup. She was so naturally beautiful.

Kylie leaned in and hugged Donna.

"Hey Donna how are you?"

"Good, how have you, Jason, and the girls been? Where is Jason?"

"We have been good, a little sad due to playoff results but happy to be here." Kylie then put her arms out for a hug. Taylor, of course, leaned in.

"Nice to finally meet you in person," Kylie said with a smile.

"It's so nice to meet you too," Taylor said as they pulled apart.

"Oh, and Jason is outside. Doing god knows what. He is trying to go through a table I think." Kylie said as she rubbed her face with her hand.

"Oh goodness. I let you girls get to talking," Donna said with a small laugh as she left to conversate with others.

"You Kelce women are saints. Travis hasn't done anything too crazy yet. I feel like I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for him to do something," Taylor said with a smile.

"I'm sure you have heard the childhood stories. They are insane but very loveable. They were raised right."

"You have three girls right? Travis has told me so much about them. They are adorable."