so make the friendship bracelets

The three times Travis went to The Eras Tour. (Which is three more times than me!!) :(

Kansas City Night 2

Travis made his way through the crowds of people. He was used to seeing Arrowhead full, but not like this. The stadium was full of sparkles and cowgirl boots.

He was stopped multiple times by people asking to exchange or give him friendship bracelets. He had to be extra careful, though. He had to make sure the special one he had made for a special lady didn't end up on someone else's wrist.

He knew some of the security there and had some extra pull. They escorted him to the locker room that he normally occupies. The door was lined with her security. 

"Hey man, is there any way I can give this to Taylor? You know, as a little welcome to Arrowhead gift."

"You're Travis Kelce," one of Taylor's security guards said.

"Yes, sir."  Travis replied, a bit nervous. 

Then a few of the guards made eye contact.

Travis could tell that they were debating on letting him in. Maybe they were Chiefs fans. One of the guards shook his head and looked at the others like they were crazy for even thinking of letting Travis in. He knew where this was headed.

"Sorry, Travis. Taylor doesn't meet anybody before or after shows. She's gotta save her voice."

"Understandable. Is there any way you could get this to her?"

Travis then pulled the bracelet off of his wrist. The security guard then reached out to grab it but was stopped.

"Carl! No outside gifts!" The security guard then pulled his hand away.

"Sorry, man. Just protocol."

"That's alright. Thanks, bud," Travis replied.

It stung a little, but he understood her security situation. They needed to be as safe as possible. He headed up to the suite to meet Patrick and his wife.

"There you are. We were starting to think the ladies trapped you somewhere," Patrick said.

"Nah, man, at least not the lady I wanted."

"Does that have a phone number?" Brittany said with a laugh.

Travis didn't realize that the bracelet was still in his hands.

"Uh, yeah, it's mine." There was no point in hiding it. People would find out eventually. Some form of media would come out, about Travis and his failed attempt to give his crush of years a friendship bracelet. It would be better not to lie now and have it blow up in his face later.

"Travis, are you crazy?" Patrick said with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"You know he is. Why are you acting surprised?" Brittany said to her husband.

"You're right. This is something he would do. He would give it to a mom? Maybe that's more his type now."

"Patrick!" Brittany then smacked her husband's arm

"OK, stop talking to each other like I'm not here. I made this for someone who I thought that I was gonna be able to see. It didn't work out."

"Damn, sorry man."

"Who was the lucky girl? Do we know her?" Brittany said.

His momma always told him to shoot for the stars and that's what he was gonna do.