first kiss

Every single moment that they had shared led to this. Every single text message, every single time their eyes met for a little bit too long. Every single time she kissed his cheek. Every single time he kissed her forehead. It all led to this, the moment when their lips would finally meet.

Travis had invited Taylor over for a weekend stay. He offered one of his guest bedrooms to her, and of course, she complied. It would be their first time staying in his house together. And as excited as they both were, they were both extremely nervous. Travis was waiting for her and he couldn't stop the nervous sweats. Taylor was making her way over to his house, and she couldn't stop fixing her hair.

As Taylor pulled into the driveway, Travis eagerly waited by the door. Taylor checked her makeup and hair countless times before she opened her door and began to make her way to the house. Her security, of course, helped her with her bags and waited with her by the door. Taylor felt like her heart was beating out of her chest and she made a mental note of this entire moment so she could write about it later. She then knocked. Travis was on the other side of the door and he waited three seconds before he turned the doorknob and greeted her.

"Hey, beautiful," he said with the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey, Trav," Taylor responded, a blush forming over her cheeks.

They both leaned in for a hug, and all that nervous energy slowly started to fade, with each moment that they took in each other's scents. They felt each other breathing, their hearts beating against each other. After some time, they both broke apart. Travis had realized that her security was still standing behind her and it might be a little awkward for them.

"Hey, boys," Travis said, "are you all wanting to stay here with us? I have extra bedrooms."

"Oh," Taylor said, "They actually made plans to stay at the nearest hotel. They know I have them on speed dial for anything. They also trust you."

"We will just take a look around to make sure everything's good, and then we'll be heading out. Taylor, if you need anything, call or text, and we will be here immediately. Keep an eye out, Travis." One of her security guards said.

"Of course," both she and Travis said in unison.

And with that, security was gone, and it was just her and Travis. Taylor was not scared or nervous at all. Not having security was not something she was used to. But Travis Kelce is almost like a personal bodyguard. She feels most safe with him. Travis was the first man, that her security guards did fully trust. They knew Taylor, would be well protected by him. He was a man.

They entered Travis's home, got her bags all situated, and took a seat on his couch with a bottle of wine.

"So Taylor, what do you think about attending one of my games? I know security might be a pain in the ass to get in and out. I don't know if you want to have to deal with all that," he said as he poured them both a second wine glass.

"I'd love to. I mean, it's only fair you saw me play in Arrowhead, now I got to see you. I got to see what these Chiefs are all about. I mean, I heard they won a couple of Super Bowls. But, I also heard the tight end's brother is the best center in the league and he plays for the Eagles. And, you know how I feel about the Eagles," she says with a giggle.

"Hey now, that tight end has feelings too," Travis says with a small laugh.

The conversation continues into the night. Until they decided it was time for bed. They both said their good nights and headed up to their respective rooms. Taylor had gotten into bed and thought to herself, why is she sleeping in this bed by herself when she could be cuddled up in Travis's arms. So she built up some courage and decided that the best thing for her to do would be to head to his bed.

The courage that she had built up didn't last long as she had thought about turning around about five times before she finally made it to his bedroom door. The door was slightly cracked open, and the lights were still on in his bathroom. She sat on the edge of his bed and waited for him to come out, fidgeting with her hands and her hair.

Then she heard the door creak and he came out, no shirt and just some pajama pants.

"So that's why they call you the yeti," She said.

"It's big yeti, alright nah," he said and they both laughed.

He sat down next to her.

"How are you, Tay? Was something wrong with the room?"

She loved it when he called her that. She shook her head and met his eyes.

"I know you've told me like a hundred times that we're taking this whole relationship at my pace. So I wanted to tell you that I think I'd rather stay in your bed tonight."

"With me?"

"With you."

"Yeah, of course, I'd love to have you next to me," Travis said while taking her hand into his.

They both sat there, staring into each other's eyes. They had yet to kiss on the lips. They both knew it was coming. It was inevitable; their feelings for each other were so strong. The chemistry was out of this world. So they both leaned in at the same time and hit each other's noses. They both began to laugh and blush.

"How did we manage to screw that one up, Swift?" Travis said with a grin.

"All right, just hold still big yeti," Taylor said as she bit her bottom lip in embarrassment. Then she leaned in and kissed him.

Their lips seemed to melt into one another. It was a feeling that neither had ever felt. Real fireworks. Their lips were intertwined, and it felt golden. They pulled apart and spent the rest of the night in each other's arms.

Thank you for reading. As always, don't forget to vote and comment! More juicy stories will be up soon!