conversations had

Taylor and Travis were both in Kansas City. It was the off-season, and Taylor had time between shows to meet the rest of the Kelce gang: Wyatt, Elliotte, and Bennett. The whole family would be arriving later or so they thought, for an overnight stay.

Taylor could not hide her excitement. She woke up early, leaving Travis in bed. She baked the girl's cookies and was wrapping some gifts for the girls. She had always loved children. They were so innocent and full of love, oblivious to all life's problems.

She had previously met Kylie and Jason. She loved them both, and they accepted her instantly. She had been nervous that entire day and scared that they might view her differently because of her life. Travis had reassured her all day that everything would be fine. He was right.

Now, today she had no nerves, just pure delight. Just as she finished wrapping the last gift, Travis came downstairs.

"Baby, what are you doing? I missed you in bed this morning."

"I made the girls cookies and wrapped their gifts I got them," Taylor said with the biggest smile on her face.

"Normally I'm the one who spoils them," Travis said as he made his way over to Taylor. He leaned in for a hug, and she wrapped her arms around his body.

"I'm just so excited. You know how much I love children. They deserve all the happiness in the world."

"They do. I love those girlies so much. And I love you. You think you can spare me some sugar too," Travis said with a small laugh. He leaned his head down, smiling at Taylor.

"Anything for you, baby." They then kissed. Travis slowly started to move his hand down to cup her bum. Their kiss began to heat up. They then heard the doorbell ring. Taylor pulled apart from the kiss.

"Trav, shouldn't you get that?"

"No, not important now," Travis said as he continued to lay kisses on her neck.

Their lips met again as she thought to herself, it could be a package. Until the doorbell rang again. This time it was rang multiple times in a row. Taylor and Trav quickly pulled apart as they both ran to the door.

Right as they opened the door, they heard Kylie.

"Jason, you push that one more time and so help me."

"Ooh, Dad's in trouble," Wyatt said.

"Hey everybody!" Travis said as Elliotte and Wyatt both came running in.

"Uncle Trav!" Both girls yelled as they hugged his legs.

"Hey Ky, hey Jason, Baby Benny! How are you guys?" Taylor said as she hugged them both, including Bennett who occupied a place in her mama's arms.

They all made their way in and had their bags moved into their room for the night. They then rested on the couch catching up with each other.

"Girlies, you gonna introduce yourself to Tay." Both Wyatt and Elliott had been tucked into their uncle's arms for a little bit.

"Ya, what is with this shy act? Come say hi to Auntie Tay," Jason said, and Kylie quickly made a face at him.

Taylor didn't mind the nickname at all. She actually, loved it. Taylor was currently on the floor playing with Bennett. Bennett was learning how to walk, and she stood up and walked straight into Taylor's arms, giving her some cuddles.

"It's okay, Auntie Tay has a ring to it," Taylor said with a smile, as she hugged Benny.

"It sure does," Travis said with a smile. Slowly, Wyatt walked up to Taylor first.