not because he owns me

After every home game, Travis would shower, get dressed, and head up to the Kelce suite. It allowed him to thank his friends and family for coming. He also gets to grab his girl. Although he saw Taylor this morning, and in his suite from the field, nothing was better than being hand in hand with the woman he loves.

"Mama!" Travis yelled out as he entered the suite. Donna gave him the biggest hug she could.

"Great job Trav! You guys killed it!" Donna said with a smile. Donna and Travis then walked over to Taylor, who was currently helping Brittany get her kids situated, to go home. 

"Now, Taylor, did you teach my mom how to swag surf," Travis said. Travis loved it, seeing his favorite women bonding.

Taylor looked up at him and immediately started to laugh. She walked up to him and gave him a small kiss.

"You did amazing today." She said as he lowered himself a little to hug her. As they separated, she said,

"I didn't have to teach Mama Kelce. If anything, I'd like to think she taught me." Taylor said which both Donna and Travis found amusing.

"Mama Kelce with the swag surf! I didn't know you got down like that Mom." Both Taylor and Donna laugh.

"Travis, you know I can get down like that," Donna said, and both Taylor and let out a laugh

"Alright you guys, I'm heading out. Try and stay warm. Love you guys!" Donna then hugged them both.

Taylor and Travis talked to a few more people.

Travis leaned his head down to Taylor.

"You ready to go, baby?"

" I am."

Travis took Taylors' hand in his and they began to head out with her security following.

"You always look like you are having so much fun up there," Travis said which made Taylor smile.

"I am having the best time. It's the people, the atmosphere, and the Chief's kingdom. And being able to watch you do what you love.

Travis began to rub her hand with his thumb.

"Thank you for being here. Thank you for swag surfing with my mom.  Also, that jacket, wow, you look beautiful. Thanks for repping the Kelce name. It means the world to me, baby."

"It's been my pleasure to rep the Kelce name." She said with a blush falling over her cheeks. She then said,

"That's what we do. We show up for each other and getting to swag surf with your mom is just a bonus!"

The car ride home was quiet in the most comfortable way. He had his hand on her thigh and her hand rested on his.

They got home and both had the same idea in mind. A hot shower. It would be a nice way to warm up after this freezing game.

They stripped down and got into the shower together. For a moment they just stayed in each other's arms, hugging. Their bodies were pressed together as the hot water ran down their skin. Moments like these meant the most to them. It was intimate, loving, and delicate.

Travis then grabbed the soap and began to lather it. He ran the soap down her back and slowly made his way to her bottom. He squeezed her bum. She was always so sensitive to his touch and she let out a slight moan.

Taylor turned her back to him and pressed her ass up against his cock. She arched her back as Travis began to rub the soap onto her breasts. The feeling of his big hands cupping her breasts was enough to make her weak in the knees. She could give in to him, but not tonight.

Taylor wanted to make him feel good tonight. She turned around and grabbed his cock in her hands. She began to glide her hand up and down. She was looking directly into his eyes. Seeing such a big man fold in her hands was a turn-on.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Mmmh," Travis said while keeping eye contact. His breathing began to pick up.

So she got on her knees and didn't care about any bruises that would form later. She began to suck like absolute life out of him. There were days when he could last rounds. Tonight was not one.

There was something about her eyes. She could look so innocent and then turn into a devil the next. She made a mess out of him. He placed his hand on the back of her head, and she knew he was about to cum. He rolled his head back and his hips jerked.

"Jesus Tay." He let out a groan. He looked down as she finished him off. She was heaven-sent.

He came quickly and she took all of his liquid down.

She stood up and he began to kiss her.

"Thank you, baby."

"Of course. Think of it as a gift for winning your first playoff game, of the season." She said with a smile.

"Hmm, I wonder what I'd get if I won the Super Bowl?" Travis said and they both laughed.

"You don't want me to return the favor?" Travis said looking down at her.

"I'm alright baby. Tonight was about you feeling good. I'm a bit tired anyway."

"Let's get you to bed then."

They then finished showering and Travis got into bed first. Taylor was getting dressed in the bathroom.

He heard the door open and there she was. She was wearing a jersey-like, oversized t-shirt. It had Kelce and eighty-seven on it. She did a cute little pose by the door.

"Look at you, Tay! I will never get tired of seeing you wearing my name." Travis said shaking his head with the biggest grin.

"You like it? Brittany gave it to me as a gift."

"I love it, you are incredible. I'll have to thank Brittany for this. Now get into bed please." He said with a grin.

How could she resist him, he asked so nicely.

He opened his arms for her and she did a small little run and jumped into him.

Thanks for reading and voting! <3