Starters and introduction

This is the Deshert region, based off of Egypt and parts of Africa. It is relatively small and full of desert. But it has many secrets as well.

The three starters we have are the fire type starter Bascat, the Grass type starter Alummage, and the water type starter Nilaroc.

Bascat is the cat starter. It's name comes from Bastet, Egyptian goddess of cats, home, and secrets and cat. It is a friendly and affectionate companion, though it will sometimes wander off on its own and come back with random treasures from who knows where. It is a very curious creature it also has a mischievous streak. It's special move is Fire path, which will get rid of half of it's opponent's health and force another one of the other trainer's Pokemon out. It is the color of desert sands with fiery stripes around its body.

When you evolve it, it becomes Tortet. It's name comes from torch and Bastet. It is still curious and friendly, though bigger and stronger. It's fur gets inverted and it grows an extra tail. Fire burns near its eyes, though it just seems to be apart of it.

When you evolve it again, it becomes Basare. It's name comes from Bastet, flare, and sear. It becomes the size of a large couch and it grows another tail. It's fur is still orange with sandy stripes but it also has red and black swirls on it. A fire surrounds its neck, eyes and tails. It is now a Fire Dark type.

Alummage is the alpaca/camel starter. It's name comes from Alpaca and plummage. It is an alpaca/camel covered in covered in green and blue feathers rather than fur. It is friendly by nature and its special move is Hope. It activates during double battles and it will heal its teammate as well as get rid of effects. It also makes all the other Pokemon on the team resistant to effects.

When it evolves, it becomes Camfal. It's name comes from camel and alfalfa. It grows quite a bit of alfalfa around its neck and it grows a second hump. It also gains a red to its feathers.

In its final evolution, it becomes Alemel it's name comes from Camel and Alpaca. It grows a third hump that grows a giant flower on it. It grows vines around its hooves and foliage grow around its head. It gains the psychic type in order to help it move around debris left by natural disasters. 

Nilaroc is the river crocodile starter. It is based of the Nile crocodile and its name comes from Nile, Croc, and Callous. It is hard to train and catch but once it trusts you, it will be loyal to you for life. It is pale blue with yellow and black stripes. It's special move is Cascade, when it is hit with a physical move, the opponent is covered by a large current of water, doing damage.

When it evolves, it becomes Alioc. It's name comes from Alligator and Croc. It becomes bigger and it's head starts to resemble a skull more. It will often wait under the water to prey on unsuspecting Pokemon. It is distrusting of humans but loves its trainer.

In its final Evolution, it becomes Croskull. It's name comes from crocodile and skull. It becomes much larger and it appears that there is another soul in its body besides its own. Half of its body is as was before this evolution, the other half is pitch black. The only part that remains the same on both sides is its skull like face. It gains the ghost type.

The professor that gives them too you is Professor Jasmine, a young woman with long black hair, olive skin and aquamarine eyes. She will be important in the plot.

Let me know which starter you would choose in the comments! Bye!