Fossil Pokemon!

So, I'm going to do the concept that these Pokemon were brought back from DNA samples from certain parts of the fossils and not the fossils themselves so their not rock type.

Tortiga- This Pokemon is a giant Tortoise and has a red coloring with small pine trees growing on its back. Its name comes from  Tortoise, titan, and taiga, a type of biome. It is generally pretty docile unless you touch its young and will often guide lost children back home. It is grass and fairy type.

Bonerattle- This Pokemon is a giant rattlesnake that has black and yellow scales. It is very territorial and if any other snake Pokemon come into it it will show them no mercy. It is dark and poison type.

Nicroc- Nicroc is a large crocodile with purple and gray scales with many scars. It is very aggressive and known for how it fights with other Pokemon by rolling around with it in its jaws until the other one stops moving. If you manage to clamp its mouth shut, however, this will cause it to back off. It is fighting and water type.

Spinrill- Spinrill is like a Spinosaurus and has an off-white and yellow coloring and a giant frill on its back, its also covered in armor. It is giant compared to humans. It is a capable hunter and once it locks onto its prey, it will stop at nothing to find it. It is dark and steel type.

Longbel- Longbel has a very long neck with small, bell-like berries hanging from them and has a gentle face. Its coloring is brown and green with shards of stone along its spine. It used to travel in herds and are very friendly. It needs its long neck in order to reach the leaves it likes to eat. It is grass and rock type. When it evolves, it turns into Leastone. It now has even more shards of stone along it and its berries now grow in clusters on its neck. Its tail is now entirely made of rock and moss grows around its head. This Pokemon is a pacifist and it produces a pollen that calms those around it so it doesn't have to resort to violence.