Let's make route one Pokemon

Alright, so we all know that I need a regional bird, dog, bug, fish, and so on.

So here they are:

Regional bird: Shelrich, the baby ostrich Pokemon. It's name comes from Shell and Ostrich. It is very cautious around strangers and still keeps the top of its egg shell on its head. It is a pure ground type.

When it evolves, it becomes Ostorcher. It's name comes from Ostrich, scorcher, and Torch. It is now much bigger and no longer keeps the shell on its head. It is now also quite bold. It has clay colored feathers and often inhabits canyons and mesas.  It has gained the fire type.

Regional dog: Cayotell, a small coyote pup Pokemon.  It has pale orange fur that gives off a slight glow. It runs across the desert at night spreading light and leaving plants wherever it goes. It's thanks to these little guys that the region has a few jungles and Oasis's around. It is a fire grass type. 

When it evolves (via fire or leaf stone), fire engulfs its chest and part of its back while orchid plants grow up its paws. It gains a bit of white to its fur. This Pokemon is known for protecting small children who are lost in the desert. It is roughly the size of a Rapidash. It is called Flaorchid. It's name comes from flare and orchid.

Regional bug: Solab, the scarab Pokemon. It's name comes from scarab and sol which means sun, because of the Egyptian legend of a Scarab pushing the sun across the sky. It is bug and fire type and has a golden and dark red shell and its wings are black. When it evolves, it becomes Scaraun, it grows bigger and develops huge pincers that could snap a person in two. A sun like orb appears above it's head, which it will often push around.

Other Regional bird: Ospry, the osprey Pokemon. It's name comes from Osprey, pry, and sky. It is pure flying type and has a brown and yellow hue to its feathers. It is medium sized but has a large wingspan and a sharp beak, which it uses to pry bug Pokemon out of their hiding places and take them to its nest . When you evolve it, it becomes Skyrey it's name comes from sky and Osprey. It has blue and purple mixed into it's color scheme, it is now ghost/flying type. It met a grim fate to a predator and now, it will protect other Pokemon from viscous predator Pokemon. It also has an odd mist swirled around its neck and making up its tail. It grows to the size of a human and is big enough to ride.