Pokemon League!

Like with the gyms, I'll just be using themes rather than type themes for these guys. Here's the Elite Four and the Champion!

1. Seshat, a musician and mask maker. He is a honed and wise craftsman. His theme is well, music and objects. His team is Bronzong, Chandelure, Maseath, Mumite, Chemeko and Klefki. His ace being a Shiny Chandelure. He is very disciplined and organized.

2. Luam, a guru and healer, is up next. His theme is magic. He has Vulcorona, Delfox, Sagru, Genyrm, Stonejourner, and Golurg. His ace would be Genyrm. He often practices meditation and is overall very chill.

3. Pemba is the third Elite four member. Her name means powerful. She has a Deshert form Zebstrika, a Farigriraf, Hippowdon, Pyroar, Donphan, Hipziza, and her ace, a Rhiorm. She isn't very outspoken and actually quite stoic and reserved but she's passionate about Pokemon. She has a powerful soul and a great drive, same as her Pokemon!

4. Amali is the last of the Elite four and she is a very lighthearted and chipper person. She sees all of her Pokemon as a part of her family. Her theme is dance and general lightheartedness. She has a Halucha, a Baile style Orocorio, Ludicolo,  Faegon, Vervroast, and Faelicity. She also competes in Pokemon contests. She does pretty well in those.

The champion:

The Champion is Eze, who is sponsored by Amos Al-Masri. He is wealthy and high and mighty. He has a bit of an ego that needs to be knocked down a couple hundred pegs. Not much is known about him but it is suspected that he may be Amos's son. His assistant, Lexine, does most of the training of his Pokemon for him, which makes it easy, but also means that his Pokemon are not as loyal or attached to him.  His Pokemon are Porygon Z, Ramsyrant, Demise, Houndoom, Malamar, and Quicklloy. I personally like the idea of the Champion having more of a connection to the plot.