Let's make new Pokemon forms

Specteron- Ghost type Eeveeloution- (Please, Eevee is my favorite Pokémon and Ghost is my favorite type next to fairy.)- You get this evolution by having an Eevee with a high or full affection bar be hit down to 1 HP in the haunted jungle wild area. It has purple and lavender fur, and its chest and tail are surrounded by a ghostly mist. Its front leg is also completely made of this mist. Its eyes are pure yellow, and it is said that this Pokémon- despite its appearance- loves its trainer and most humans and will protect them at all costs.

Zebstrika (Deshert form)- Zebstrika is now ground, electric type and has a beige and white coat instead of a black one. It evolves into Smitra, its name comes from Smite and zebra. It has grown larger and electricity cracks around it, especially around its long, spiky mane and tail along with its zig-zagged horn.  It is said that this Pokémon was once an ancient pharaoh's steed long ago. 

Sandeon- Ground type Eeveeloution- This Pokémon has pale yellow and brown fur and is covered in bandages that resemble mummies from the tombs of the ancient ones. Its eyes are wide and black with a golden crest on its head. You can get it by having an Evee use dig in the pyramid area.  

Fletchling (Deshert form)-Fletchling has yellow and orange coloring now, it is now fire-ground type. It still evolves into Fletchinder and then Talonflame but it keeps the coloring and typing. Its wings are also sort of golden.

Xatu (Star form)- It now has a starry cloak and face and has the dark physic type. It's larger than its normal form and can only be found during the night in jungle wild areas. 

Poucheyna (Deshert form)- Sand colored fur and golden teeth with red eyes as normal. Its tail has a pinwheel. It evolves into the Deshert form of Mighteyena which has an even larger windmill on its tail. It is now Ground and Flying type. 

Gogoat (Jungle form)- The leaves around its neck are much bigger and vines wrap around its entire body and its hooves and horns are made of gold. It also has browner fur and is now ground/ grass type.