Let's make new legendary Pokemon

There are seven known legendaries in the Deshert region. Here's what we know about them.

Rajua- Its name comes from Ra, Egyptian god of the sun and Jua, the African word for sun. It is the strongest of the legendaries and is said to make a journey across the sky as the sun, eventually going to the underworld, giving hope to the spirits there. It has not been seen for many centuries, though, some say it was tricked into giving up its power. This Pokémon is fire and flying type. It is said to resemble a hawk and have a golden sun disk upon its head and have a golden necklace. It is said to ride on the boat of the sun, though it now goes unused. It used to do battle with the evil legendary that is now threatening our world. 

Isiseka- This Pokémon is said to be the one who tricked Rajua out of its power. It is fairy and dark type. It has rainbow colored wings made from light and a circle disk on its head. It is an elusive Pokémon and prefers to be left alone after causing the devastation period we're going through currently. It has the knot of Isis on its stomach and resembles a Kite but radiates a magical glow that can sometimes be too much for a human to bear. 

Horusrior- Its name derived from Horus and Warrior. It is a Fighting and flying type. It resembles a hawk and never goes anywhere unarmed. It is said that this is the sworn enemy of another legendary said to represent chaos. It is said to be the son of Isiseka and Osirisive. It is an honorable warrior and is said to be the protector of pharaohs and honorable leaders and represent kingship. It knows all manner of martial arts. 

Osirisive- This Pokémon was originally said to be killed by the same legendary Horusrior is enemies with. It is Ghost and grass type (Osiris was also a god of fertility). This Pokémon is said to rule the underworld and deliver judgement on all spirits who die. Its name comes from Osiris and Revive. It is said that it originally died because it was imprisoned in a coffin that killed him and was scattered across the land. It is also believed that it is mates with Isiseka and father to Horusrior. 

Anubisal- Its name comes from Anubis and Al mawt, the Egyptian word for death. It resembles a jackal. It is Ghost and Ground type. It is said to have been abandoned by its mother and father (currently unknown) and was raised by Isiseka and Osirisive, who it now assists in the underworld and in most of its other affairs. It is said to be the patron of the way the ancient ones buried their dead as it was quite the intricate ritual. It has a Djed (Egyptian symbol) on its back and golden Kohl (eye makeup) on it. 

Isset- This Pokémon is said to be the enemy of Horusrior and the original killer of Osirisive. It is Dark and Fire type and is said to symbolize chaos. It is red and constantly seems to shift forms into several Pokémon and some creatures that have not names. But in the form, it likes the most, it is red, vaguely resembles a coyote or something of the sort and has the symbol of chaos on it, Apep. It lives in a giant hidden pyramid with many followers.

Thothledge- This Pokémon is the most involved of the legendary Pokémon when it comes to humans. It is said that this Pokémon taught us many things including how to read and write. It often appears at places of learning, such as schools or libraries. It resembles an ibis (type of bird) and is blue and green. It is said to have a book that has all the answers to the universe, but it is closely guarded. It is Psychic and fairy type. (Thoth was said to have a connection to the moon and fairy types have a connection to it as well). It is desperately trying to find a solution to the trying times we find ourselves in right now. 

Apophisfet- This Pokémon is the one that is threatening us all. It is a giant snake that is prophesied to consume the entire world until there is nothing left but a sea of chaos. It did battle with Rajua and one of its servants for centuries, but eventually, it was sealed away. However, now that Ra is gone, it is starting to break free.... We may all be done for.