Renee Rapp - cuddle's

Renee's pov

I had a long day in the studio and all I wanted was cuddles from my girlfriend. I called for her "Baby where are you I'm home" I got no response so I guessed that she was probably in her office. I took off my shoes and headed towards the stairs. I said hello to the cats before making my way upstairs. the door was closed so I knocked but got no response when I walked in I saw she had her headphones on and was playing a game.

y/ns pov

I had today off so I'd been in my office playing video games all of a sudden I felt someone standing behind me and saw my girlfriend. " oh sorry I didn't see you baby I was so focused." "It's ok love are you done I had a long day and want cuddles."

Renee's pov

when y/n heard I had a long day she shut her console off and immediately stood up to hug me. her strong arms wrapped around me and rubbed my back she then whispered" I'm sorry you had a long day love how about we go take a bath and cuddle in bed." I agreed and she went to start the bath while I got us pajamas. I walked into the bathroom to see y/n taking her clothes off so I did too. As we sat in the bath my back against her front I began to tell her about my day while she listened intently and gave my hand a comforting squeeze every once in a while. the bath began to get cold and I was feeling sleepy. y/n helped me out of the bath and into my clothes. she picked me up and I wrapped my arms around her.

y/n pov

we got into bed Renee's head rested against my chest as we watched TikTok on my phone I could tell she was really tired. I whispered "Love I know you had a long day you can sleep" With that she fell right asleep and I kissed her head and thought to myself "Wow i'm so lucky I'm going to marry this girl someday."