Tate McRae -party

y/ns pov 

 i was bored at this party my friends all left me and i was alone in the corner with a drink. i saw from the corner of my eye the most beautiful girl ever, she came up to me.

"you look lonely."

" ya my friends all left me what's your name?"

 "Tate"

"cool I'm y/n"

"wanna dance?"

"sure"

we danced all night and i got to know her she was very cool i learned that she was pursuing music and i told her that i played hockey professionally. she said she would have to come e to one of my games sometime and i told her i would go to one of her shows. we talked all night till the party she headed to my place and the rest of the night we cuddled on my couch and watched movies. when Tate went home the next day i remembered   i had a game so i asked if she would like to come and she said yes . i headed to the rink for practice we still had an hour till the game and while we were practicing my friend ava asked me where  i went last night and i told her about Tate. the fans finally started coming in and i saw Tate in one of my jerseys i skated over to the glass where she was and made a heart and she started to blush. the game ended and we won i found Tate and i drove her home but before she left i said.

" now that you've seen me rock the ice ill have to see you rock the stage."

authors  noter sorry this one was shorter i love you all thank you for almost 4k reads