dove Cameron - cramps

y/ns pov

i had been having bad cramps all day and all i wanted was cuddles from dove but i knew she was busy so i had been laying bed in her hoodie all day. my cramps were really starting to bother me now so i started to cry and i went to get dove cause i just wanted cuddles. 

"dove?"

"hold on baby i need to finish this ."

" please dovey i need you."

" baby can you just let me finish this."

i was about to start crying again but then i had an idea 

"Chloe"

i knew this would get her i only ever called her this if something was really wrong she turned in her chair to face me and saw my glassy eyes.

"princess what's wrong I'm sorry i didn't listen i was just stressed but i will be done now."

she stood up and pulled me in to her and whispered sweet thing into my ear to calm me down. once i was calm she asked me again what  what was wrong. 

" hey princess what's got you so upset."

 " I'm having really bad cramps right now."

" oh lovey I'm sorry would you like me to run you a bath ?"

" only if you get in with me and cuddle with me in bed after."

dove started the bath  and  we got in she washed my hair and blody for me as i just leaned against her chest. 

" do you feel better baby." she said while kissing my neck

" yes Chlo thank you so much."

" anytime baby ."

me and dove got out of the bath and i put on one of her hoodies she rubbed my stomach soothing me even more causing me to fall asleep but before i fell asleep i heard her whisper to m me 

" i love you so much baby you deserve the world."