billie eilish - backrubs

billies pov

have been working all day and my posture isn't the best so my back was beginning to hurt but I didn't wanna tell y/n cause I knew she would scold me.

it was nearing 7pm and I decided I should head home i texted y/n letting her know I was heading home and she said she was making dinner.

when I got home shark came running to the door and I yelled out to y/n to let her know I was home and she came running to the door i groaned when she hugged me because it kind of hurt my back" Baby are you ok?"

"I'm fine you just stepped on my foot I lied."

y/n looked at me suspiciously but she let it go.

I went upstairs and took a quick shower and the hot water felt nice on my back I finished up and headed back downstairs to y/n and dinner was ready so we sat at the table together and talked about our days.

after we finished eating we decided to watch TV in the living room on the couch and y/n leaned up against me and it hurt my back i groaned and tried to move around but y/n turned around

"Baby were you sitting with bad posture again today." I nodded my head nervously

"Baby what have I told you you need to stop you're gonna cause yourself problems."

I nodded and she began to speak again

"What can I do to make it feel better?"

I thought for a moment" Backrubs."

" ok head upstairs and lay down well I get the stuff."

I did as she said and I soon heard her walk to the room she told me to take my shirt off so I did as she said and laid back down she poured some oils before starting her massage and it felt amazing. after she was finished I got really tired and curled into her chest and fell asleep. but not before saying.

" thank you baby I love you so much."

she replied "Any time love you more." and then she kissed my forehead.

leave some requests in the comments