gracie abrams -cramps

Gracie's pov

i woke up to a warm liquid coming down my legs and i immediately got up and went to the bathroom. when i got there i realized i had started my period and i of course had to get it the first time i stay over at my girlfriends. i heard someone knock on the door it was y/n " hey love are you ok there was blood on the sheets " shit i thought to myself i stained her sheets. 

y/ns pov

when i woke up i reach over to cuddle into Gracie and realized she was not there. i opened my eyes and noticed there was blood on the sheets and the bathroom door was shut. i got up and made sure Gracie was ok 

" hey baby if you started your period don't worry there's products in the closet and ill get u some sweats."

" thank you what about your sheets though."

"don't worry about it love ill put them in the wash and get some new ones."

as Gracie was getting cleaned up i changed the sheets and and ran downstairs to get her some Midol and a heating pad. as i was headed back upstairs i saw Gracie hunched over crying i immediately walked over to her. 

" love are you ok i got you some Midol"

i gave her the Midol and she jumped into my arms . i walked over to my bed and layed down with her in my arms she immediately cuddled into me. she eventually fell asleep with me rubbing her back and before i fell asleep i kissed her head and told her i loved her.