Renee Rapp - period cramps

y/ns pov

I was having really bad cramps right now and Renee was at the studio but I didn't want to bother her so I suffered instead. I decided to go take a hot shower, while I was in the shower someone knocked at the door and it scared me because I was home alone but then I heard Renee's voice.

"Baby I'm home early how are you."

"I'm having really bad cramps."

"I'm sorry love what can I do?"

"When I get out of the shower can you rub my stomach?"

"yes, baby of course."

I finished showering and my cramps were still hurting really bad . I walked out of the bathroom and I had on one of Renee's hoodies and some sweatpants.

" hi baby.", Renee said, "come here, love."

with that, I crawled into her arms, and just like she said she rubbed my stomach until I eventually fell asleep.

when I woke up I felt lots better but Renee wasn't in bed. I headed downstairs and I saw her standing at the stove. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped at first then realized it was me. She turned around and kissed me.

"Hey, baby I'm making your favorites how do you feel."

"I feel a lot better thank you."

we hugged for a little bit longer before she told me to go sit on the couch and she would bring me food,

we sat on the couch and enjoyed our dinner before we went up to our room. we got into bed and I cuddled into Renee's chest she played with my hair and we fell asleep.

hey guys I've been really busy I'm gonna be writing more though i love you all.