renee rapp - waking up with her

y/ns pov

i woke up to the sun shining through the curtains and i could hear the birds chirping.  i tried to get up but noticed something was laying on me. i looked down to see my beautiful girlfriend snuggled in to me. when i tried to move she tightened her grip around my waist. 

"baby i need to go to the bathroom you got to let me go."

fine but come right back." she replied.

Renee's pov

i woke up snuggled into my girlfriend and her strong arms were wrapped around me. i was very warm until she got up leaving me in bed by myself. she finally came back and i snuggled into  her she smelled like my favorite perfume of hers. i felt my self become sleepy again and before i knew it i was out. 

y/ns pov

Renee fell asleep again so i decided to make her breakfast in bed and let her sleep in cause she hasn't a day off in a bit. I finished cooking her breakfast and i carried it up stairs to wake her up.

 " love do you wanna wake up i made you breakfast."

Renee woke and ate her food we snuggled for a bit longer before deciding to take the dogs for a walk. Renee putt  on a pair of sweats and put on some sweats and hoodie as well as a hat. we headed down stairs and got the dogs ready and started on our walk. i wish i could this every morning i thought to myself.

this is a bit of shorter one thank you all for reading and voting if you have any requests put them in the comments