Billie Eilish -cramping

y/ns pov

I was having really bad cramps right now, and Billie was at the studio, but I didn't want to bother her, so I suffered instead. I decided to go take a hot shower, while I was in the shower someone knocked on the door and it scared me because I was home alone but then I heard Billie's voice.

"Baby I'm home early how are you."

"I'm having really bad cramps."

"I'm sorry love what can I do?"

"When I get out of the shower can you rub my stomach?"

"yes, baby of course."

I finished showering, and my cramps were still hurting really bad I could barely walk. I called for Billie to come I was already dressed,

"Baby, can you come here I don't know if I can walk."

"Sure Love, I'm coming."

Billie carried me to the bed and set me down before laying down herself i cuddled into her and she rubbed my stomach bringing me lots of relief. I eventually fell asleep.

When I woke up I felt lots better but Billie wasn't in bed anymore. I headed downstairs and I saw her standing at the stove. I went up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. She jumped at first then realized it was me. She turned around and kissed me.

"Hey, baby I'm making your favorite how do you feel."

"I feel a lot better thank you."

we hugged for a little bit longer before she told me to go sit on the couch and she would bring me food,

we sat on the couch and enjoyed our dinner before we went up to our room. we got into bed and I cuddled into Billie's chest she played with my hair and we fell asleep.

someone said to do this with Billie soo here it is i love you all go check out my other story about women's basketball i love you all.