No Way

It's been three months, my mind is calmer now but it feels like I lost something. There's this greif. That I can't stop feeling.

Of course I still try to talk to Emaline but she just...completely ghosted me. 

I know that friends are amazing but family is forever so what is my problem? I've been over this. I can't be in love with her. I'm too young for that. I'm only 17. 

I'm going to school and everything, my step dad's awesome and my mom is literally remarkable but I feel like some part of me is empty. I feel loss, something close to what it's like the be the victim of the gravity that's caused by someone's death.

I'll try talking some sense into my senseless my brain (If I have one).

You're finally Okay! You don't feel like the world is ending anymore! Which is true...I feel happy , I honestly do...but I....

'Sup Emo Guy' she said.

'Shut up' I say in a joking way. 

Then her expression changed.

'Seriously tho? Is something wrong?'

Ah crap...my face is not too good at hiding it either. 

I give up. Honestly.

'There's this girl back home, I think I may be intensely into her but I'm not ready for that. The last time we met ended badly and I just feel like this loss...which I shouldn't cuz I'm on this roller coaster that's only been going high'.

'Do you love her?'

Again..the same question...I don...am I supposed to? Do I? I mean yea I had a crush on her and I was attracted to her but my love her was as a friend. I'm not in love with her. No way. I can't be.