Welcome!

Yo! This is my first ever public fan fiction :)) I hope y'all enjoy the switch up with Zelda and Link ;) Anyways here are a few notes

1) I am a full time student, I will try to post with a schedule, but my life is also extremely busy.

2) There will be no umm... spice(?) or extremely intimate scenes. A main reason is because they are still 15 and 16 turning 17 later in the story. Also I don't feel comfortable writing that, so don't expect any of it. This doesn't mean that I'll leave out some fluffy fluff romance ;)

3) My writing isn't really good, but just bear with me, alright? Thanks

4) For stupid reasons I do have to say that I do not own any part of the Legend of Zelda franchise nor any of its characters, it belongs to Nintendo. The main story line, however, is mine. So the plots mine and yadda yadda.

5) Leave comments and tell me what you're thinking, I really love reading comments on any fan fics.

6) If art/other media is posted I will give credit to the artist at the end of the chapter, instagram/other social media included!

7) Also just to clarify for some story stuff: Link is an only child with only one parent, the king. And Zelda is an orphan... rip. Anywho she got the master sword when she was 13 and her dad was a royal guard. The main ship IS Zelink, so that's where the book will hopefully end. ;) ALSO: Link starts off as a fifteen year old, and Zelda -being a couple months older- so she starts off as sixteen.

Okay, that is all! Remember you are loved and lookin great. Have a great morning/day/night⭐️⭐️