Not an update

Hey y'all, Mothy here, so umm hows everyone doing? Sorry for not updating this past month 🥶

I've got like three drafts written but I honestly hate them all. I'm finding all of my writing cringy and stuff, which has just made trying to continue this story unbearable... for the time being at least. Though, for some odd reason I've found that writing poetry is much easier. Maybe since I don't have to impress anyone, and with this story I don't necessarily want to disappoint anybody.

I've also been busy with school, friends and family. And if you're not up to date with the weather recently, a couple of tornado ran through my town as well as the rest of the midwest. So I'm working to help make food for the disaster relief workers so they can help people who's homes have been damaged. And I totally haven't been playing an unholy amount of TotK, but that's besides the point.

And a rather serious question... do you guys like shorter or longer chapters? Because I love long chapters and would like to know what everybody else thinks :)

I do love yall and really appreciate the support! I have like over 400 views which is honestly insane to me. Like if 400 people showed up to my house asking 'hey can I read that fanfic' I would explode. So thanks everybody!

I hope you keep enjoying 'The Silent Prince' Zelink fanfic!

Love,
- Mothy