Chapter 2 - First day

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*  **•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

It was another day in Hyrule, the sun shining as normal with a small breeze drifting through the fields. The citizens in the towns, and the soldiers in their forts went about as usual. However, for one certain knight this was a very important day. It was a day for new beginnings, her new beginnings. But not just for Zelda, it would also be new for Link, having someone follow you around and all that.

The prince was laying in his bed, staring up at the ceiling. He glanced towards the fireplace then rolled back on his stomach to get some more sleep. He hoped that the knight would not be awake this early. But if she was, then he should probably get up. Five more minutes... he thought, and then he'd get dressed.

Legend says he didn't wake up 5 minutes later.

Zelda finished getting ready, and made way for the throne room. Once she arrived, she took her orders and began ascending to the prince's study, where he told her to go. It would be best to say that he wasn't exactly there.

She stood outside the study and knocked... no answer. So she knocked again, yet no answer. Her hand reached for the knob and twisted it and pushed the door open. No one? How weird, she had sworn the note said the study. Was she in the wrong room?

She stepped in and looked around, taking peeks at such interesting studies and research. She eventually led herself to a desk with an open book. Her wandering eyes went over the words on the page and began to scan and try to figure out what this was. There were details about the King, and from what it seemed there were details of the prince's life! Wow, so much information. She read that Link felt burdened, and could not sense his power awakening any time soon. The woman was about to turn the page until she realized that this was the PRINCE'S diary! Oh my Hylia nonono NO way I just read that! She stepped back, horrified at her decisions made just a few seconds ago.

And honestly how could she?! She's insane, reading someone's own personal belongings is just wrong. She stepped backwards onto the chair and fell on her back. Making a clunk and thunk as she did, loud enough to wake a certain royal nearby.

He heard the crash in his study, which was conveniently close to his bedroom. He groaned and sat up and got out of bed, looking around. He also realized he slept in about 20 minutes too late, well that sure is unfortunate. At this time though, that didn't matter to him too much, his main focus was to investigate the noises coming from his study. He opened up the door to outside, and began walking towards it then opened the door to the inside to reveal a blonde in a blue tunic, on the floor. First off "what??" He mumbled to himself.

Well to be fair, I did tell her to go to my study... He thought.

He mumbled all this while staring at the girl who was nervously trying to gather the books she'd knocked off the shelf, and stood to pick up the chair, but-

Zelda yelped and immediately noticed the shirtless prince  "Oh- Um y-your majesty, I'm.. you're well... I thought the note s-said to beat- well meet here! Haha, but nonetheless the I just fell and you know-" She was obviously going to continue scramble through the awkwardness of not only knocking down books, but also because of other things.

"Are you... okay?" Link asked, offering a hand to pick her up.

"Oh ha n-no I'm fine! I just am rambling for no reason right now, none at all!" She continued.

"Did you fall?" He asked quietly as he grabbed her hand and pulled her up.

She blushed, but not from anything romantic, she was just embarrassed, incredibly embarrassed. She pushed herself up and allowed him to pull her.
"Right! I just tripped.. and also you're.., um-"