27◇

"What the fuck Taehyung, what is wrong with you.
You cannot just pull me out like this" Jennie shouts at him while struggling to release her hand from his grip but Taehyung didn't listen to her as he continued to pull her with him, all the way to his car.

"Taehyung let me g- ouch" she was cut off when Taehyung decided to pin her against his car, Jennie gasped is shock and pain.
Taehyung leaned down to match his eye level with her,
Jennie remained quiet as she failed to understand what is going on.

Taehyung looked in her eyes and then his eyes went a little down to her lips, and a second later he found himself leaning ahead towards her.
Without thinking anything he crashed his lips on her's.

Jennie's brain puzzled, she felt a hundred butterflies in her stomach. This was the last thing she had expected to happen tonight. Jennie used to think that she would be the happiest person alive if Taehyung ever did this, but Jennie knew that it isn't love what made him do this.

Taehyung's lips moved harshly against her's as if he wasn't trying to show his love towards her but assert dominance over her.

Jennie stood still like that for some time but she didn't want it, not like this.
Using all her force she pushed Taehyung away from her.

"Why pushing me, I know you were enjoying it" he said wiping his lips angrily.
"No Taehyung, I was not" she spoke sternly looking in his eyes,
Taehyung chuckled at her response.

"Taehyung you know what,
I love you !, I fucking love you !,
But what you are doing is not love.
You are just trying to shut me down because you cannot except the fact that you got jealous seeing me with another guy and you were totally getting affected by me ignoring you." She shouts as tears stream down her cheeks. She promised herself to be strong but here she is crying again. Jennie harshly wiped her tears away, looking directly at him.

Taehyung was silenced after see seeing the sudden outburst of Jennie. Maybe he was quiet because he knew that Jennie was right and genuine, but he still dosent want to accept her being right.

"Why were you ignoring me ?" Taehyung asked, changing the topic as he couldn't find a reply to what Jennie said. "What changed ? What happened to you so suddenly ?" He continued.

"I don't think I need to explain myself for ignoring you, to whom I talk is my choice" Jennie said while trying to walk away from there but Taehyung's hand wrapped around her's, pulling her close to himself.

"Tell me Jennie, what is it ?" He spoke, but his voice was softer than before, his hold on her hand became gentle.

"Taehyung there is absolutely nothing to tell you, because I know that you still like Nancy. And you know what, I have no problem with it.
If I know that there is no scope for us then why should I waste my time, why should I be the only one trying so hard in this relationship when in the end it will all be a waste." she replies looking away from him, trying not to make an eye contact.

"I don't like her and I have said it multiple of times" he said sighing deeply, not letting her hand go.

"You sure about that, because your eyes speak a different story every time you look at her.
Oh and not to forget the way you went running to fetch her and who knows what you two did that it took you so long" Jennie spat, the look of anger and betrayal was clear by the way she spoke.

Taehyung looked shocked because he thought that Jennie didn't knew about that, "How-" he began but was cut-off when Jennie started to speak.
"I dosent matter.
And if I even choose to believe that you don't like Nancy, which completely is a lie.
Does that mean you like me ?" she said with a little bit of hope still left in her.