31◇

Jennie stood in front of her closet, fussing over what to wear.
Yesterday when Taehyung asked her to come to his office with him she was all excited but right now she is kind of nervous.

"If I wear this then I will look too over the top and of I wear this I will look under dresses." She said with two different dresses in each of her hands.

While Jennie is on the verge of pulling her hair out, Taehyung approached her, being all dressed in his suit, he slowly wrapped his arms around Jennie's waist while burying his head in Jennie's nape and pressing a kiss.

Shivers traveled down Jennie's spine, her still not being used to his touch.
Taehyung's touch gives Jennie a sence of warmth which she hopes will stay with her forever.

"Sweetheart, what's wrong ?" He asked noticing the mess in Jennie's closet.
"Tell me what to wear.
I don't really go to offices, I mean I've barely even went to my own dad's company." Jennie said pointing to the pile of clothes that she has thrown on the floor in search of a potential outfit for the day, hoping that Taehyung would pick something for her.

"You look beautiful in anything you wear." Taehyung pinched her cheeks and said.
"Enough with the cheesy words cause I really need your help right now."

Taehyung looked through her clothes and then his eyes went to a certain dress, it was white, off shoulder, short dress with a light floral print on it and it has puffy sleeves.
He picked it up and brought it to Jennie, "Wear this" he says.

"Taehyung don't you think that this is a little too much for accompanying you to your office."

"I don't think so at all,
It's not like you are an employee at the office, you are my wife.
Plus I really like it when you look cute." He added the last line which made Jennie blush.

She took the dress from Taehyung's hands and went to get ready while Taehyung patiently waited for her.
He is already running late than usual but that is the last thing he cares about right now.

Jennie got dressed in the outfit picked out by Taehyung, she puts on her makeup and then puts her hair in a ponytail.

Walking out after getting ready, she looks at him for conformation.
Taehyung walked to her placing his hand on her waist, while his other hand went upto her hair pulling the rubber band out, allowing her hair to fall down from the pony tail.

"Perfect" he whispers "I like it more when you wear your hair down." Taehyung said, moving his hand through her brown locks and at that exact moment Jennie made a mental note to never tie her hair up.

"You look gorgeous sweetheart." Taehyung said as he trailed kisses down her neck.
"Thanks" she managed to mumble despite the heat in her body because of marks being created on the soft spot at her neck.

Before Taehyung could proceed any further their was a call by his secretary, asking when he will be comming to the office.

In all honesty there was nothing that he wanted more than staying in this room with Jennie, but there is an important meeting that he has to attend.

Taehyung brought his lips to Jennie's ear and spoke in his deep voice, "As much as I would love to rip this dress off your body right now, but unfortunately I have to go to the office today."

Jennie hated the way that even Taehyung's voice has such a tight control over her, over her body that she cannot help but want more of him, all of him.

Keeping their desires aside, the two of them left the room and went downstairs.
Jennie was happy that there was no sign of Nancy around, she wasn't even there for breakfast this morning.