28◇

"Seemed like I disturbed you in the morning" Taehyung was working on laptop in his office when he heard this voice, he looked up as he had immediately recognized the person to whom this voice belongs.

He was surprised at first to see her presence, how can she enter in his personal office space, weren't there guards outside. "What the hell are you doing here Nancy and how did you even enter in here ?" he spat.

At front of his desk stood Nancy, she was the last person that he wished to see.
specially when he just got over from a meeting with his so called cousin Yejoon, which did not go well and was a complete mess, it ended with two of the shouting at each other at the top of their lungs as Yejoon had again decided to get on Taehyung's nerves by repeating the old story of how Taehyung dosent deserve to be at the position where he is at and how Taehyung is nothing but a filch and now he has to also deal with the person standing at front of him.

"Wasn't there any staff outside ?"

"You know what I was surprised too, I thought that it won't be that easy for me to get in.
Your's and Jennie's relationship is all over the media but still it looks like your staff is more familiar with me than her, oh wait did you never introduce her in here like you did to me.
As soon as I walked in your reception, the receptionist quickly recognized me and everyone greeted me formally, with smiles on their face." Nancy spoke in the most taunting way possible and the things that she said were true.
Nancy used to come to his office all the time, she waited for Taehyung to be free from his meeting so that the two of them could go on a date together, this made her known to the employees here.

The employees were surprised to see her after all this time, they still remember the special place she used to hold in their boss's heart. Everyone was curious why did she stop coming to the office and what made their boss so cold and fearsome, everyone assumed that they broke up and a year after that, they heard the news of his marriage.
Everyone hoped that now with marriage their boss would turn into his old self, except that never happened.
They didn't knew who his wife was as she was never around him like Nancy, it was later that they found out though media that the girl they had seen in office with Jungkook and the one that seemed to have an awkward encounter with Taehyung, was his wife.
The employees were quick to judge, that it's just marriage for the sake of business and media play and neither of them love each other, which was true...at the time.

The office building turned into the house of gossips when everyone saw Nancy in front of them.
Everyone was coming to their own conclusions, some even saying that Taehyung and Nancy never broke up and they are just hiding their relationship so that the media thinks that Taehyung is happily married to Jennie, some thinking that Taehyung is cheating on his wife and some saying Nancy is here to take Taehyung back.
Either way they greeted her with smiles on their face and showed her the way to Taehyung's office room.

"Shut up and tell me why are you here !?" Taehyung said trying not to loose his cool. He couldn't stand Nancy in front of him, in his office as he remembered the moements they spent in here, buy every time he thinks of her the last memory in his head always is how she cheated on him, which now makes him rather furious than sad.

"I am here to talk to you Taehyung,
I am here to say sorry" She said stepping towards him.

Taehyung sarcastically chuckled at her response, "Sorry, for what ?"

"I am sorry for everything Tae, I was an idiot to cheat on you, to leave you.
I am really sorry Taehyung, I have realised my mistake please forgive me and give me another chance.
I love you Taehyung, I really do." Her feet didn't stop as kept on inching herself towards him but but then glued to spot after seeing Taehyung stand up from his chair and harshly shout at her "What do you think this all is ?
A joke !"