29◇

(Please vote before you read)

Jennie sat in her bedroom still thinking about the events of yesterday and this morning.
She is surprised how everything between her and Taehyung changed in just one day, she is not gonna lie, it all felt like a dream when it happened.

And she will be lying If she says that she is not feeling nervous about facing Taehyung when he would return home from office in sometime, she hasn't just really adjusted to them being like this and she is sure that it will take her some time to get used to it.

Their is a sence of fear and uncertainty in her, she feels that now any moement she is going to wake up and find out that this was all just a dream.

Jennie fears that Taehyung is going to change his mind or is going to loose interest is some time, she tries to push these thoughts away and not over think but these bad thoughts keep on coming back in her head.

She was so indulged in her day dreaming that she didn't even realize someone entering her bedroom.
"I literally knocked on the door ten times, for a second I even thought that you aren't at home.
But it turns out you are just sitting here while staring at the ceiling."
It wasn't until then that Jennie realized that she had completely dozed off.

"I'm sorry, I didn't notice you there." she said looking at Jungkook, who came and sat beside her.

"We'll ofcourse you didn't notice me because you were so busy noticing the ceiling" he said as Jennie's lips curved into a smile "But on a serious note, are you alright ?"

"Ofcourse I am, actually I am so alright right now that everything being alright is seeming like a problem to me." She said covering her face with her hands.

"You know that you are not making any sense, right ?" Jungkook said looking at the girl in front of him, as he is failing to understand her.

"It's just that..." Jennie began but then stopped mid sentence as she failed to find the right words.

"Let me guess, you are over thinking again ?" He said being completely aware of Jennie's habit of excessive over thinking.
Jennie remained quiet because she knows that she is over thinking but she cannot help it.
"Mind explaining whatever is going on ?"

Jennie pulled her hands away from her face and sat comfortably on the bed, getting ready to explain the entire situation to Jungkook.

After reciting the entire story to Jungkook she looks at his face, which covered in shock, but quickly came out of his shock striken state.

"Fucking finally, I had began to think that this day would never come.
I still cannot believe that the stupid husband of your's finally accepted his feelings for you.
But Jennie why is it making you so worried ?"

"How can I not be worried when Nancy is literally living under the same roof with us.
I am not saying that I do not trust Taehyung, but I absolutely don't trust Nancy.
I am just worried that what if Nancy makes Taehyung change his mind, I mean he really used to love her and now-" Jennie just kept on saying whatever came in her mind while fiddling with her fingers.

"Jen calm down and listen to me.
I know how difficult it must be for you but now that Taehyung has decided to give this relationship a chance, don't think too much.
I know my brother, once he makes a decision then he sticks to it.
And talking about Nancy, I think she is the last person you need to worry about, I mean she is just a self centered bitch, what is the most she can do." He said to her but Jennie remained quiet.

"Why don't you talk about it with Taehyung, there is nothing that a little chat cannot fix." Jungkook said offering another solution to her, Jennie nods her head in agreement.