25 *TADASHI*

Ok ok ok ok, I have been writing this story over the span of 3 years, yes.... BUT THANK YOU FOR 114K READS AND 3.7K VOTES and I want to say, the comments are the reason why I am here still ever so slowly writing this. My motivation comes from yall, so thank you~ Here it is, after 9 months chapter 25 *side note, rereading this story I WROTE MYSELF, i got myself giggling and kickin my feet up jesus* Also, side note, I don't think I ever clarified, y/n is bi in this~

~~~~~~~~~

Gogo's POV

I know we had out talk, and had a little bit of understanding but I can't help but feel there was more to it than that. I mean, right before Fred interrupted her she was going to say something.

"You know you-"

She did blush when I placed my hand over hers, albeit she did pull away and get more comfortable talking to Fred who was completely oblivious to everything. She blushed.

Its going to take a lot to convince me that she didn't enjoy me  just a little bit. I'm sorry y/n, I guess I am still lokwey fighting.

"So when you make your chemicals you can input everything into this little pad here and have tinier reactions that are throwable!" I stoped letting my thoughts ramble and payed attention to the little snot.

"That's incredible," the words left my mouth before I can even stop them.

"Hiro, you are incredible!" Honey Lemon was quick to go in and hug Hiro. "This is going to be amazing!"

"But why are we doing all this for?" Wasabi was asking the right questions. Why?

"No reason in particular, I guess I took one to many pages from Fred, it'd be cool to be able to help our community!" I laughed at his idealogy. There really wasn't a particular good reason for us to be doing any of this.

"We might be able to do some good you are right, but we still are just regular civilians," Wasabi was still correct. He was the brain here, putting everything together.

"Yeah well, look Wasabi," Hiro went on and showed Wasabi his project, huge lazer over his hands.

"Absolutely unpractical, but I'm interested," I laughed at Wasabi, the glee on his face after just seeing the pages that Hiro has for him.

"Hey! What'd I miss?" Tadashi arrived, y/n following behind him. She sent me a small smile and I was glad that things were not awkward between us.

"Hey! I have an idea for y/n! Since her projects is mainly focused on robots, I was simply thinking that she could improve Baymax!" We all turned to y/n.

"My project is less of a project and more an idea, it might take months to get it to work on a small scale, but if I do, I can improve all robots everywhere, Baymax included," her project was simply so much bigger than us. How'd she end up here in this little group.

"Ah fair, I guess I am just too excited," Hiro laughed and she did along with him.

"We are over here trying to help the neighborhood, and y/n is there trying to help the whole world," my words made everyone laugh and nod along.

"I feel all our projects are there setting up the world," her voice and niceness was so hard to not get hung up on.

"That's true, I think Baymax will help the entire world!" Honey Lemon was quick with that, but she voiced what we were all thinking. Damn, even their projects were alike in that aspect. 

I have to try something, anything to distract her from him.