12 *TADASHI*

Thank you for reading this story!

Quick question! What's another character that you really like from animated movies? For me, I like Jack Frost! 

~~~~
Helping Gogo was actually really easy as we both pushed a cart. And she was really easy to talk with.

"Oh my god on my first day here I remember flipping off some people in the lab because one of them kept telling me how much of a mess I am and my workspace was so unorganized, yes it was Wasabi," she started laughing and you laughed along.

"Though no one is as clean as him, he is so organized, when he helped me organize my office he was very thorough, though I honestly appreciated his help!" You wanted to defend him, you knew she was joking and she was teasing her friend but you really appreciated Wasabi.

"You are so nice, jeez," Gogo smiled at you and you just laughed.

"So how are you liking the uni so far?" You nodded at her, focusing more on the cart now.

"It is actually amazing, my classes are really cool, I'm not bored in them, and the fact that I can work on my project this dedicatedly was really the reason I applied here!" You said and saw Gogo smiling and nodding at you.

"Yeah, this Uni has its perks that's for sure," you felt relieved that she wasn't asking any direct questions about the people you met.

"Alright so this is where I need to bring these, thank you for your help!" Gogo said as we rounded a corner in front of student storage.

"No worries, if you need help again don't hesitate to ask me ok?" She nodded at you.

"Alright go see Wasabi's new lasers, they are actually amazing!" She said before heading into storage with one of the carts.

You started to walk back before seeing Honey Lemon and Tadashi walking back as well as their hands were empty.

Should you leave them be or join them?

Well, you both were walking back to the same area and it would be awkward to stay 10ft behind them. But maybe it was better to leave them be, you know they were closer than-

"(Y/n)! You all done too?" Tadashi's warm voice was refreshing. You felt relieved.

"Yup! Gogo has to do some organizing I'm assuming, she sent me back!" You said and Tadashi nodded.

"Nice, she has her own method of organizing, best to leave her to it," at this Honey Lemon laughed, her hand going on to his shoulder. Maybe you should have waited and let them go, you know 5 minutes behind them would have been better.

"Anyways come on (Y/n), let's get going, Wasabi wants to show us his lasers!" Tadashi detached himself from Honey lemon and took a few steps toward you. You didn't know how to feel but it defiantly wasn't unhappy.

"Ok," You nodded at him. 

"I'm coming as well! I want to see them again, you guys are going to be amazed by them!" Honey Lemon didn't skip a beat as she headed down the hall with us. 

"I'm ready to be amazed," you said and Tadashi smiled down at you. 

"Actually, you go up ahead Honey Lemon, (Y/n) and I have been tasked with getting coffee! If you want something just text me ok?" Tadashi said before pulling your hand in the opposite direction and Honey Lemon stood there looking confused. 

"Alright, do you want anything?" Tadashi asked while looking at you, his hand still holding yours even though you guys were now back to walking. You shrugged, hiding your blush by looking away from Tadashi.

"Alright, maybe you need a menu to choose but whatever you get it's on me ok? Don't let the others know they are each paying me back," you looked at him and he was winking at you. 

"Alright, it'll be our secret, but you have to let me pay next time ok?" He shrugged. 

"It's ok, I want to do something nice for you," he said, his hand still firmly on your own. 

How come this guy can make your heart race just by holding your hand? You didn't even glance at any of the students you walked by, how public this area was and how he was still holding your hand. 

"Um, maybe you shouldn't hold my hand, people might think we are together," you whispered trying to give him a way out of an embarrassing situation. You didn't hold much confidence in yourself anymore. Not since your last relationship. Maybe you were happy now, but would it last? Everything seemed so magically last time as well. 

"I mean, would, would that be so bad?" His other hand went to the back of his neck as he now avoided looking at you. Your eyes were fixated on him as he spoke. He seemed nervous but yet he was still able to speak. He wasn't ashamed of anything, his only concern was your reaction to it. 

That you would react negatively to him. 

"I mean, no," at your words he looked at you, his eyes said he was happy and you knew by his twitching mouth he was trying to hold back a smile. 

"Anyways, let's go get some coffee kay?" you said before picking up the pace, skipping a few steps ahead of him, your hand leaving his. 

"Wait-"

"I think I want a (favourite coffee or tea)!" You interrupted him and he smiled at you. This conversation was over. 

"Ok, sounds good (Y/n)," he said before catching up to you and reaching for your hand again. This time you pushed all the negative thoughts going through your head and caught his hand and held it. The smile on his face was worth it. 

You thought you shouldn't push the negativity on him just because of past relationships, how unfair was that to him?

~~~~~~

this here might get people mad but I don't want to endorse any 'toxic' relationships. I changed my mind about the reader au being unable to go through a relationship and any negative thoughts towards relationships. Only because I want this au to be a happier one! So from here on there wont' be any more negative thoughts. 

I'm going with the reader overcoming that boundary :D