05 *TADASHI*

(author's note~ this almost has 100 reads, and I am so happy to know that you guys appreciate Tadashi! What's ~in your opinion~ the most amazing part about him? There is so much to love, but his kindness is really adoring) 2022-going back and editing this, I can't believe we reached 57k reads! what?!?! Thank you all, I love that the Tadashi love is still there here <3

Getting onto his scooter was a bit of an ordeal. He handed you a helmet, hopped on and motioned you to hop on behind him. 

"Um, not to be cliche, but where do I hold on to?" You asked as you slowly made your way onto the scooter, looking for handles perhaps on the sides of where you were sitting. You immediately glanced up and stared at Tadashi smiling a bit after hearing his laughter. 

"It's only cliche if you think about it, so now hold me and don't think of cliches," and with that, you hopped on fully, and wrapped your arms around him. You ignored your beating heart and focused on holding on tightly, but not too tightly that you would squeeze and murder him, but tightly enough that you wouldn't fall. Cliche's quickly left your mind as he started onto the busy streets of Sanfrantokyo. 

Everything turned into a blur, except for those blessed moments you were stopped by a red light. But those were short and far between quickly going through the streets and passing by many cars, following a herd of other scooters and bikes. 

This is why you liked the bus and the trains and the taxi's, you disliked driving in the business of big cities. 

"You ok?" Tadashi asked as you quickly let go of him the moment you guys stopped in front of a quaint cafe. You nodded quickly. 

"I'm good, I remembered why I don't like scooters though," You mentioned and he looked at you sympathetically. 

"Oh my bad, next time Wasabi will defiantly be able to drive you out here," you mentioned next time. At this, you smiled.

"It wasn't all that bad, and it made me forget all about the cliches of it," you smiled at him. He chuckled at this. 

"Perhaps I can help you try to get used to it, bit by bit?" He offered. That meant you can ride with him more. And be close to him. Your heart which had a short break while you were off the scooter began beating hard once more. 

"Perhaps that's not a bad idea," you said before heading into the cafe you assumed was his aunt Cas's. You heard his chuckle and couldn't stop the smile forming on your face.

"Wait, hold up," He said chasing after you. You opened the door and were greeted with the sweet smell of cookies and, yup coffee. You smiled, happy with all the smells. 

"Oh, hello! Welcome!" You were also greeted by a young barista who had short brown hair, her apron was a bit dirty as she turned around shocked. Her facial expression changed abruptly as Tadashi walked in by your side. 

"Oh, hey Tadashi! Wait does that mean you are the one that Hiro was talking about? The on that made Tadashi all gooey-eyed-"

"Ok, that's enough. Hiro! Where are you, come (y/n)," say what now? You decided to shake your head at the childishness of Hiro. 

"Hi, my name is (y/n)," you introduced yourself to Aunt Cas as Tadashi shot our of the room, into the back looking for Hiro. 

"Hey (Y/n), my name is Aunt Cas, that's what everyone calls me," she looks so young. And yet she is taking care of two boys, well one adult and one boy. She greeted you and pulled you into a hug and you returned it. 

A bit surprised but you felt a warm homey feeling. 

"Come on everyone is upstairs, just follow all the noise, it's nice to meet you!" You nodded and replied "You as well," before taking her instructions and heading behind the counter and following the noisy kids.

~~~

Sorry, it's a bit shorter than usual :C but thank you for reading! It means a lot :D I hope you guys are having a good day/night!