20 *TADASHI*

Welcome to the 20th Chapter!
Soooo Biscuit and Teddy. Lowkey love the nicknames, lowkey think they really pop out xD

Alright~ Let's continue our journey!

~~

TADASHI'S POV

Convincing Biscuit to leave with me was too easy, considering I never actually skipped school before I was very happy with this outcome. I have no idea if they have or haven't done this before but to be able to do this with them. It's like a precious memory. It hasn't even begun yet and to me, it's already a precious memory. But it really is, I can't explain why. 

"So where are we going, Mr. Hamada?" I heard (yn) ask and I felt my blush coming to my face so quickly. I have never been referred to Mr. Hamada before.

"Um, let's leave the school, we should try to go downtown, maybe to a cafe or the mall?" I asked her. "This will also give you a chance to get used to the scooter!"

"Oh, that's right," she paused for a second and I thought she might have disliked the idea until I faced her. "You know, you are always so considerate," she said before continuing to walk by my side and I smiled.

"Well, I hope you know I am not this considerate with everyone," I added trying to hide the blush from the 'Mr. Hamada'.

"I hope not, I don't skip school with just anyone," she said and I laughed along. I don't skip school unless I want any excuse to spend more time with the girl I like.

Of course, I can't say that out loud now can I?

I felt my phone buzz and I ignored it until we reached my scooter, I gave Biscuit the helmet and as I put mine on I quickly checked my notifs to see if Aunt Cas messaged me.

Gogo- No good way to put this, I like her. I'm going to chase her as well.

GOGO's POV

I sent and continued in a full panic. I looked down at my notebook, completely ignoring the professor who's as trying to teach.

My notebook was empty. I turned to my phone for a hot second and turned it off. I will pretend like I didn't just potentially ruin my friendship with the kindest guy I ever met.

I started to ease my mind back into the lecture and actually started to take notes.

By lunchtime, I had managed to completely ignore my thoughts and mechanically go to all my classes and take some decent notes that I will defiantly be questioning tonight as I go to testify everything as I didn't retain any information at all.

Was I even in my classes?

I wonder if Biscuit will be here for lunch.

These are the type of thoughts I shouldn't be having. But technically it's human nature, right? Like you can't choose who you like you just do.

I didn't realize it but I was in front of the coffee stand and it was my time to order. I waited after I placed it and ignored the curly hair guy who managed to hit on (Y/n) last time we were there together. I didn't realize how much he worked.

I then went to go order a sandwich. Coffee was defiantly a priority if I wanted to get through this afternoon. I wonder if I could have slept through my classes. That probably would have benefited me much more than attending. It's only the first week I can be skipping to sleep. That usually happens before finals.

Ugh. All this stress and for what?

Thinking that lead me to more thoughts of (y/n) and I nodded. Defiantly worth it. Or maybe not. Why does my heart feel like it just sank?

I watched as (y/n) entered the area hand in hand. I can't pretend her smile didn't attempt to make my heart flutter.

Nor could I pretend I didn't see Tadashi's smile be wiped from his face as he saw me.

Believe me, I defiantly wanted to. He's my friend. I sent him such a confrontational message. And then there she was, smiling away. They were walking in from the outside building. Which doesn't make sense, all of our classes are inside the building.

All the buildings are connected.

Did they? No. It's only the first week, they wouldn't skip would they?

And together at that.

I saw Tadashi say something to (y/n) who nodded and began walking across the 'cafeteria', towards the classroom buildings and the student's space areas.

Perhaps they ate already? I picked up my sandwich before going to find a table to eat at. I managed to find one that was small enough to eat by myself and was empty. I set my stuff down and opened my phone. Turning it on I realized I missed two phone calls and a few messages from Tadashi.

You know. He probably would have reasoned with me. If I had just answered these, he probably would have asked to meet up and talk it out like friends. To solve the problems and continue with a strong healthy friendship.

But would I want a friendship with him while I'd dated the girl he wanted?

Honey lemon would benefit from this situation. But it's too personal for her for me to involve her.

Facing it, she likes (y/n) as a friend, but she is uncomfortable as biscuit is beginning to date Tadashi. Honey lemon has a mad crush on Tadashi still.

And Tadashi. The kindest guy I ever met, the only guy I would ever say to go out and get some. What did it have to be with her?

Ugh. I started drinking my coffee and I took out my phone to listen to music. My headphones were good at shutting the world out.

I defiantly just need to listen to some music and vibe. Now, what song should I play?