17 *TADASHI*

PICTURE IS FOR DRAMATIC EFFECT, THIS IS G-RATED <3

I just wanted to say thank you guys for reading this story! It just past 8k reads and am really happy that others enjoy Tadashi like myself! 

QUESTION TIME! What is something that you like that happened in the movie? (event, or scene, or character realization) One of mine is when Squish ball said Tadashi is here and showed Hiro a bunch of videos of Tadashi working on baymax. I balled my eyes out so much.

Also, I hope that you guys like Gogo! <#3 

(not edited)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s POV

Walking to the bus stop the next day, you felt happy. Tadashi messaged you this morning, apologizing that he couldn't pick you up, Aunt Cas scolded him for not talking Hiro home. So he had to make up for it by taking him to school.

Stopping at the bus stop you realized you left too early, too excited to go to school. You approached the store that was near the bus station and grabbed a (preferred drink) and went back to waiting for the bus. You spent a few minutes on your phone before realizing the bus was just down the road.

You got your card ready and hopped on the bus. Putting on headphones as you sat down you zoned out until the bus called out your stop.

The school looked so big as you walked up the steps.

Something seemed different today but you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

GOGO'S POV

I figured myself out and I'm not happy with the results. I studied my book for a while, I got to school really early today to work on my assignment that was due next week, I should have been done this one by today as we are getting another assignment. I didn't want to lag behind in the first week. My eyes instinctively going to Hiro and (Y/n)'s door.

Hiro showed me a roller skate version on my bike, so we've been working on this idea for a few days now. Trying to improve it further. I'm more and more impressed with the kid as time goes by. He started to make his own project again, to make more microbots since they were all destroyed in the fire.

"Hey, did you want to practice on the skates again? Last night I think I improved them to be faster," I glanced up, watching Hiro and Tadashi walk in the room. I nodded at Hiro.

"Yup, sounds good to me," I said, I watched them both walk by me, (y/n) not insight. Did Tadashi not drive her?

"How's everyone today?" I heard Fred come into the room, he should be at work for the pizza place, he normally doesn't hang out here until later on in the day.

"Day off Fred?" At this he nodded.

"Figured I could come in and walk around the college while everyone is at class, haven't done this in awhile," He explained himself walking to his beanbag chair.

"Where's (Y/n) Teddy?" I looked up, hearing Fred refer to Tadashi as Teddy, has Tadashi finally been nicknamed. Tadashi glanced up, a faint smile coming to his face, and red marking his cheeks softly. So (y/n) helped out with a nickname huh. 

What is (Y/n)'s nickname? I shook my head, we are friends, it's normal for me to wonder this. What could her nickname be?

"Ah, couldn't pick her up today, got scolded for not taking home this little runt," Tadashi said, a hand coming up to hit the back of Hiro's head. 

"Yeah, I had to take a bus," Hiro said knocking Tadashi's hand outta the way. 

"Oh," we heard as (Y/n) walked in watching the siblings squabble. 

"Hey, Biscuit," at this, most of the eyes turned to (y/n) who looked at Fred in complete shock. I looked at Tadashi, who was holding in his laughter. 

I mean. She was a snack so. 

"That's my nickname?" She asked surprised by it, it did seem a little personal and bold coming from Fred but, perhaps this way everyone will be able to get closer to her?

"Biscuit, come on let's go get coffee," I said, taking her surprised being and leading her back out the door. She nodded as we left. 

"That's what he came up with?" She asked, shocked and I shrugged. 

"I think it's cute, it's fitting," at this she looked at me, shocked. 

"You think it's cute?" I nodded.

"I mean, it's a lot cuter that Gogo," she laughed at this and nodded.

"I feel like the name belongs to beloved pets, not friends," I laughed with her at this, nodding a bit. 

"You would make a cute cat as well you know," I said staring straight ahead, ignoring the shocked look she gave.

"You would too Gogo, I can imagine a little cat with a purple streak in the fur, it'd be adorable," my heart was going mad in my chest as more words came out of her mouth. I'm sure she didn't mean them like I did, but damn. 

The worst part is, she doesn't even know what she is doing to me. She's making me like her just by being herself. Damnit.

~~~~~