03 *TADASHI*

And continuing this story :D 

~~~~~

The rest of the lunch break seemed to go by quickly. You were joined by someone named Wasabi and he was really nice to you. He even offered to help you organize your office after your classes finished. You agreed with him and Tadashi wished you good luck and promised to be there when the crap hit the fan. 

You questioned him on it but he just shook his head.

You didn't get a chance to question more as you needed to leave first for your next class. Only three more hours until you are done with all your classes. 

As you walked to your next class, you heard someone call your name and turned around to see Hiro. 

"Oh hey, what's up?" You watched him run quickly and weave in and out of people to get by your side. He was just a little boy and yet so smart. You felt proud but unsure of why. 

"I just realized my next class is in the same direction as yours, so I figured I'd walk with you," you nodded and continued on your way. 

"So, what made you want to come to this school?" He asked you and you thought for a minute. 

"The reputation, it seemed like a good school to constantly stimulate and test me," He nodded at this. 

"Yeah, I wanted to come here because of the advancements and technology I saw when I came for a visit with my elder brother a few months back!" He seemed excited, much better than before. 

"Oh, yeah that's as good as any reason," You nodded, feeling inspired by these talented students was easy. Everyone seemed so amazing. 

"The classes I've been in so far have been challenging, but I'm sure a few extra hours of studying can help," he seemed so fired up, this little kid. 

"And if you ever need any help to study, I can help," he laughed when I said this. 

"You and Tadashi are so similar, anyways my class is over here, catch you later ok? I heard you were going to get ambushed by Wasabi later?" and without another word, he left. 

Ambushed?

Classes seemed to drag on as you got more and more anxious. 

As you put your textbooks into your bookbag, you found yourself slowly making your way to your lab. Cautious and yet excited to see what was going to happen. 

"Hey, thought I saw you! You ready to get organized?" Wasabi's voice was so excited and very soft. He seemed like a big teddy bear kinda guy."

"Yes?" it was a question, you were walking into the nerd lab as you said this. You walked in and met eyes with Tadashi who was currently helping Honey with something at her station. It seemed to be with chemicals. 

You couldn't deny that she was very smart. 

"Haha, well you are new here and I wanted to help out as much as I could, Hiro refused my help when he was here a few days ago," you nodded paying more attention to Wasabi than before. 

"Thank you, I spent an hour in there and the place is still a mess," he shook his head, laughing with you. 

"It'll be easy, you just tell me your vision for it and I'll just help ya!" It was like you were doing him the favour instead of the other way around. 

"Wasabi, I'll be helping as well!" Tadashi suddenly came up to us, smiling at us. You nodded, smiling back. 

"That's good to hear! Honey Lemon you joining?" The three of you looked back to Honey who was shaking her head. 

"I promised Hiro that I would go with him and GoGo to visit Aunt Cas, though I hope you guys have fun!" the other too nodded understanding, you nodded along though not knowing who Aunt Cas was. 

"We'll join afterwords, (y/n) would you like to come as well?" Tadashi invited you to go with the group. You nodded at this, a smile coming to your face.

"That sounds lovely, I hope it'll be ok with um, Cas?" you asked unsurely. And Tadashi gave you a warm smile. 

"Aunt Cas, she is Hiro and I's auntie, you can call her Cas or Aunt Cas whatever you are comfortable with ok?" You nodded. He had this way about him that made you feel safe. 

Well, this whole group actually seemed very welcoming. You didn't want to say it, but you felt like you were a part of something.