21 *TADASHI*

oK
SINCE I HAVE BEEN GONE, how is there so much more hot photos of this mans on the internet?!?!?

Is anyone else torn between Gogo and Tadashi cause like - me too?

A comment came up, two possible endings, one for Tadashi one for gogo <3 we shall see I'll try to finish up one story first lol

also long
Time no see....💕 for those of you who stuck around here is a chapter 💕🥹

~~~~

(Y/N POV)

You saw Tadashi head back to his office saying you both have to catch up on our work, leaving you to talk to Gogo. His demeanour changed when we got on the bike, it was a silent ride but he still made your heart beat way too fast, and you were heavily focused on your arms that wrapped around his waist.

You did say earlier that you needed to have a chat with Gogo. You started in her direction and noticed that she chose a place to sit by herself and had headphones in by the time you reached her table. She glanced up at you as you sat next to her and took out an earbud.

"I wanted to ask if we'd be ok regardless of how we feel?" you were no longer looking at her, but at your hands in front of you. She slowly put her earbuds away.

"I don't want to make you uncomfortable," she mumbled as she stretched herself across of the table, reaching her hands forward and making it impossible to look her eye to eye.

"You don't at all, I have been quite happy with meeting you and with being accepted by everyone regardless, I think I like Tadashi a lot and I am so sorry," at this, she straightened up and looked at me, the pain that was in her eyes hurt you. You really didn't know how to respond but your heart probably could have been heard by the entire room. Between here and Tadashi you were going to have a heart attack at this rate.

"I just don't know what to do, I didn't think much of my feelings until it dawned on me that you were just so kind to everyone and I want to fight," why was you heart beating so much tho? You confirmed within yourself about your feelings with Tadashi were nothing but solid. How was this girl so breathtaking?

You held her gaze and slowly nodded. At the end of the day you really couldn't control someone's feelings. Besides were we really in control of who we loved?

Not at all.

"You know you-" you didn't get to finish your thought as none other than Fred come to your guys table!

"Greetings fellow people, how are we doin?" Obvious from any ongoin situation Fred was always just a bubbly little package.

"Pretty good," Gogo smiled brightly switching in an instant, a sudden pressure on your hand told you she wasn't done talking. 'Heart be still' was the only thought goin through your head.

"Biscuit today I was hoping you'd help me and Wasabi in the common area! We noticed you had extra books and so does he so we want to organize a mini library!" You looked at Fred confused that these words were pouring out of his mouth.

"Wasabi sent you to let me know?" A nod made you come back to reality. Sorry Fred but no way you came up with that.

"I have extra as well I can add!" Gogo was back to her bubbly self and her hand still didn't leave yours. Slowly but surely you moved your hand away and situated yourself on your chair in a very neat manner. Thoughts of Tadashi swirled around your head.

"I bet Teddy has some as well!" You might as well make it a group thing, "and Honey Lemon!"

"Yeah and probably the little runt too!" Gogo added.

"Alright so before any of y'all go into your holes of offices we'll get together and organize it! First off what are we eating?" Your mind went back to your morning where you and Tadashi skipped class together.

A blush formed. He was great wasn't he?

~~~~~~~~

Alright shorter than usually sorry! We'll get back into the flow of writing soon!

~~~~~~~~~~