18 *TADASHI*

Hey! How yall doing? Staying safe I hope <3

My question for yall is a simple one. What would you do if you could enter this World? <3

Ok maybe not that simple lol. I'd apply for the university and hope for the best! I think I am too simple-minded lol

HELLA NOT EDITED, I WILL DO IT LATER SORRY <3<3 **2022** its later and I am editing it lol <3

~~~~~~~

(Y/n)'s POV

Getting the coffee with Gogo was different. Before walking with her, you were always calm. She is a good friend. But today something was different. Maybe it was the way she walked. You noticed she didn't walk with the same aura of confidence as before.

"What  kind of coffee will you be getting?" You asked her and she shrugged.

"Today I want to get something different, maybe even something sweet," You looked at her, a little surprised but nodded.

"A caramel macchiato is pretty good," she nodded at this. She seemed to be in thought. 

"Nah, I might need a biscuit with that," she looked at you with a big smile and you laughed shaking your head.

"You guys are going to be having fun with that nickname," you said moving up in the line you entered to get some coffee. She shrugged.

"I mean, it's a surprise, I suppose the cutest nickname before yours was probably Honey Lemon's, and she got hers because of her hair and warm personality," Gogo said, keeping her pace with yours in the line. You nodded at this. 

"I'm just happy with Tadashi's nickname," you said as you moved in the line. At this Gogo stopped for a moment.

"Yeah that came up right before you entered the room," She said and took the step forward to be back at your side. 

"I thought it was fitting for him," she nodded again. 

"Yeah, can't argue with you there, he really is just a big ole teddy bear," You laughed and nodded. "I can't believe you both got Fred to approve your nicknames. Honey Lemon has been trying to give Hiro and Teddy nicknames for awhile now," you looked up at this. Hearing her say it so casually made you feel happy. 

It was like any other of their nicknames. 

"Yeah, maybe we got lucky, not sure what the criteria Fred has," at this Gogo laughed whiled nodding. 

"Honestly, but giving nicknames is his shtick so he'd know what is best," you nodded. You step forward in the line, it was finally time. 

"Hey!" You greeted the barista who you have seen a few times now, he smiled while looking up at you. 

"Oh hey, it's the addict," you laughed at this. You always go for coffee for everyone so he started making jokes. 

"I'm not here that much," you said while shrugging and he laughed at this. 

"You are here every day, and also get so much coffee, but hey you get them for your friends so no complaints," as he said this you noticed this time you actually took note of him. His brown hair wasn't that long but still came down in locks under his cap. He had really green eyes, as a barista he was not bad. You know the classic hot barista that was probably hired to increase sales? That was him. 

"Fair, can't argue," you said before placing your order for your friends. "I will also have a (preferred drink)," he nodded at this before punching it all in the register. You looked at Gogo who seemed to be glaring at the barista. Maybe he forgot to ask her what she wanted?

"Gogo, go ahead and place your order, you can pay me back ok?" You said moving out of the way for her, she looked at you happily before placing her order.

"And I'll have a caramel macchiato large please," she said and her aura changed again. She seemed to have something against this barista. 

"Um, yup for sure," he said looking wearily at her before placing her order. You stepped forward again, and pulled out your card to pay, Gogo took a step back as you went and you noticed the Barista seemed to be relieved. 

"Alright, everything will be out soon!" He said smiling a perfect set of teeth at you and you nodded. 

"Thank you!"

You went with Gogo to stand off to the side as your drinks were prepared.

"Is everything alright?" you asked her and she just nodded.

"Did he do something wrong?" at this she looked at you shocked.

"You don't realize what just happened?" you shook your head. "(Y/n) he was hitting on you!" she whispered/yelled at you.

You looked at her, with a blank stare and then looked back at the barista who was serving the next customer, must have felt you staring and looked at you with a smile and a little wave which you returned because that's just the nice way of doing things. Gogo grabbed your hand.

"Stop smiling at him he'll take it the wrong way. You have Tadashi remember?"

"He works here, I come here often I'm just a repeating customer to him," you said shaking her hand off. At this, she looked at you shocked. 

"Yeah but he's hitting on you, don't you not like that?" You looked at her confused.

"He's not hitting on me, he's just being nice."

"Being nice?"

"Yeah like a quick convo you have between customers that's all," you said trying to explain yourself to her for some reason. 

"Is that all I am, just nice?" She asked you and you looked at her confused.

"What do you mean, of course, your nice, I don't understand," you said looking at her confused.

"I was hitting on you too, I wasn't being just nice." She said avoiding your eye contact. You looked at her utterly confused.

"Order number 3459," you heard your number get called.