16 *TADASHI*

Hey! I know it's been a while, but work as an editor started back up! After editing, I didn't feel like writing! A project ends this month, but I wanted to update this because of TADASHI!

So, this chapter is the start of some internal drama. It will blossom don't you worry. I also still wanted to include some cheesiness though >.< 

~~~~

Riding home with Tadashi was actually just a lot of hugging him as you rode on the back on his bike. Your heart was beating for the same reason as last time. Not because of the speed but because of how close Tadashi was to you. 

You felt disappointed as you reached your house too fast. 

"I can pick you up in the morning as well, now that I have your address thanks to you, it'll help with uh training," you nodded eagerly to be 'trained'.

"I am happy to have your help."

"I am happy to be of service ma'am," he said with a little bow. Your heart was not calm at all, even though you were off the bike. 

"Um, well goodnight Tadashi," you said going up the steps to your front door. 

"Good (y/n)," he said, starting his bike up again. 

"Message me when you get home ok? Stay safe!" He gave you a half-smile at this.

"Oh worrying over me?" His half-smile turned into a grin.

"Of course, I care about you," and that grin dropped and a blush took its place.

"Ah um, I care about you too-ok see you later," he left quickly, some might think his words were rushed because he didn't want to say them. You knew it was because he was a nervous boy and probably didn't say these words except to family. The fact that he even said them though. 

You felt giddy as you went inside, and decided to get ready for bed, aka get ready to lay on your bed and watch some youtube or netflix.

GOGO'S POV (NEXT DAY)

Walking into the office after classes felt kind of satisfying. Weird as that may sound. Walking around the campus, my feet felt so light. 

"Hey Gogo, how're the skates?" I smiled at Hiro, we combined our knowledge and made these really cool roller skate type of skate. There were immensely faster than any of my bikes. 

"As fun as they are, my feet feel so light right now," I said while walking to my area, he nodded.

"I've been working a lot lately, I think I can improve Wasabi's laser to be more transportable, and with Honey's help, I think I can use her chemicals to make it in small quantities in order to use on the go! It's easier than having to bring a whole cart with her, maybe just like a purse or something you know?" I nodded, amazed at his big brain. He's just thinking of ways to help his classmates. Seeing Wasabi struggle putting his laser in his van, and seeing Honey ask us a lot to help her transport her little lab. 

"Maybe you could make Fred a lizard suit or something," I said, laughing at how quickly Fred joined in the conversation as I said this. 

"Oh my god, Hiro you'd be my hero if you did that," HIro shrugged at this. 

"I might have been thinking about it recently, I can't make you into an actual lizard, but perhaps a costume with some advancements on it, that's more doable," So this little snot has been thinking about it already? I shook my head while smiling. 

"Oh my god, if you need any help, be it funds or a place to work let me know!" As Fred said this Hiro and I shared a look of surprise. 

"Um, well I've been saving up my bot fighting money for a while, I'll just need-"

"A place to work? Do not worry little buddy, we can go to my place tonight!" so he does have a place to call home after all huh.

"Oh, well, ok I've been curious as to where you live anyways, and this way we can discuss how you want to look as well," Of course, Hiro takes this all in stride. 

"I want to come as well," I said and Fred nodded eagerly. 

"The more the merrier," he nodded. I heard the door open and saw (Y/n) come in, holding a few coffees, a giddy Tadashi behind her. 

"We got everyone coffee! I wasn't sure what people wanted so I tried to match the previous orders," she was always so happy. Did Tadashi have something to do with it? Nah, even when I first met her, she was always like that.

I mean she was a bit shy, but it was cute. I mean, endearing? Was she cute? I mean to Tadashi no doubt she was adorable, he was practically drooling over her. I can see the appea-

"This one is for you, black coffee with a shot of espresso in it, it's not what you got last time but I figured you'd like this, back at home we call this an Eye Opener!" she said handing me a cup of coffee. 

"Thanks (y/n)," I said smiling down at the cup. I do like caffeine. But not the sugariness. 

"No problem, let me know what you think ok?" She said while smiling brightly at me. I was caught off guard by her and nodded weakly. Everyone here would say the same as me. I do not have feelings, anyone would look at that smile and think she was cute. How could you not?

"Alright, everyone back to work," a professor came in on a routine check.

"Oh, professor Grant, I was hoping I'd see you, I wasn't sure what you liked so I got you a cup of coffee and brought sugar and milk just in case," she was even thinking about this prof? I mean, she was really nice. 

Not to brag, she guessed what I would like though. I shook my head, this isn't the thoughts I should be thinking. Tadashi, she is with Tadashi. Technically not offic- Stop it. 

I thanked Tadashi as well and went back to my station. I overheard the prof thank (y/n), take a few sugars and one little thing of milk and continue on his way. 

Ok, but anyone could see how kind she was. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

As you may have noticed in this chapter, I am slowly trying to incorporate BH6 more and more. I hope to still follow the story kinda, with a bit of different setting. Of course Tadashi will be here now.