14 *TADASHI*

Hey you! Thank you for reading this story, I am so happy this book almost has 4000 reads! I hope you guys continue to enjoy this story as it is one of my favourites to write! Tadashi Hamada is one of my all time favourite characters so it makes me very happy to find other people who love him as I do <3

What's your favourite thing about Tadashi appearance-wise (let's be vain, it'll help me write more about him for you guys specifically) lol, for me it's his hair. It's simple but I really like it!

~~~~~~~

You guys brought coffee to everyone and checked out Wasabi's laser. You were now sitting in your office, your laptop in front of you. Your eyes were being drawn to the cup of substance that Tadashi had bought for you. Your mind on what had transpired between the two of you.

He held your hand, and did he confess? Would that be so bad he said? 

You felt your face get hot and you started to slap your face gently hoping the blush would go away. This would only make your face get more red though. 

"Hey, are you busy?" You heard Gogo at the door and you looked behind you. 

"Um, not really, what's up?" You asked her and she walked into your office, the door gently closing behind her. 

"I want to talk to you about something, actually I'd like to apologize," at this you raised your eyebrows, confused about what she even had to apologize to you.

"Um, Gogo, I don't think you did anything wrong, I don't feel wronged by you," you said a smile coming onto your face, putting your confusion behind you. 

"No, listen (Y/n), I want you to know about something and I want to apologize," Gogo said, pulling up another chair from the other side of the room to sit beside me. 

"Um, ok what's wrong?" You asked. At this Gogo started to look around the room. 

"Um, I guess there's no other way to say this, I'm sorry for taking Honey Lemon's side, I wanted to help her as much as possible since everyone can see she likes Tadashi, but I just realized how dumb I was. Everyone can see Tadashi likes you," oh? You started to shake your head. 

"No no, it makes sense if you took Honey Lemon's side, you guys have been friends for much longer and she has known Tadashi much longer, I'm the one that should be apologizing, sometimes I feel like I'm budding into something I shouldn't," your words came out like a waterfall, Gogo kept trying to stop you from talking. 

"But it was rude, I didn't even think about taking your side, I was so used to just have the six of us, I didn't know what I was supposed to do," You shook your head at her. 

"I understand you, so don't worry, I hope that we can become good friends," you smiled at her and she looked at you surprised. She went back to looking at the walls and ceiling. 

"Um, yeah me too," she whispered before coughing abruptly. 

"Alright, I better let you get back to work, um good luck, see you later," she said before rushing out of the room. You felt bad for her, she didn't need to apologize.

"Everything she did makes sense though," you spoke softly to the empty room. 

Another knock interrupted your thoughts. 

"Hey (y/n), I wanted to chat for a bit," this time it was Tadashi. You got up and reopened the door. Greeting him with a  smile. 

"What? Can't focus on work?" You asked before letting him in. He gave you a lazy smile before rolling his eyes.

"It's the first week, this is the only time we can relax during the semester," He said before taking the chair Gogo was in. He look around the room. "Wow, we really did a good job huh in here?"

"Of course, we had Wasabi!" You said while gently laughing. You went back and sat in your chair. He moved his won chair to be closer to you and looked over at your laptop.

"Did Gogo help you with your project?" He must have seen Gogo as she had just left. You shook your head. Her words suddenly appearing in your mind. 'Everyone can see Tadashi likes you.'

"She just came by for a chat, um same as you," you said your cheeks feelings much too hot. 

"Oh, what did you guys chat about?" Tadashi saw your cheeks turn red and wanted to tease you but also want to know why you reacted like this. 

"Oh um, nothing in particular, you know just girl talk," you said avoiding the subject as much as possible. 

"Oh, I may not be a girl but I can talk," you looked at Tadashi and raised your eyebrows. 

"That was bad," you said and smiled when he started to laugh. 

"I just want to know what she said to get this reaction from you," he said before reaching over and brushing hair behind your ear. "You are being too cute."

"Uh, um, hey, Uhm." (y/n)'s brain has left the building every one. 

Tadashi started to laugh at your reaction.

"You have to stop reacting like this, I can't help myself when you are just too cute," Tadashi said before pushing the away on his rolling chair. 

"Sorry," you said not knowing what to say. He laughed again, a smile too big for this life was permanently on your face. He was so cute when he laughed. 

"I should go back to work, but just so you know you can come into my office anytime for a chat! I look forward to it!" Tadashi was so kind. You nodded at him. 

"Also, I think I came up with a nickname for you, I just want to ask Fred, he is the one to come up nicknames around here," at this, you cocked your head to the left. 

"A nickname, what is it?" You asked but he just shook his head, a smile on his face. 

"You'll find out if Fred deems it worthy.

"What about your nickname, do you have one?" You asked him, everyone just calls him Tadashi. He shook his head. 

"I have been given a blessed name from Fred yet," he shrugged. A blessed name, he was pretty funny. 

"I think I have one for you too then, I need to run it by Fref also I suppose," he perked up, a slight smile on his face. 

"Ok, that's not fair, using the same thing I am using against you," You shrugged. 

"You started it." Teddy would be a great nickname for him you thought. You hoped Fref would agree.