!DISCLAIMER!

Hi! Thanks for choosing to read this story! I just wanted to reiterate that THERE WILL BE CHANGES TO THE PLOTS AND MYTHS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY. I said this in my story's description, but I wanted to say it again in a chapter so that people have another resource to know. 

        I would like to say that I will be using the books and the show to help with this story. I know that the new show is still in production and new episodes are still coming out every week so for the times I don't have the show to help, I will use the book. I say this just in case some scenes don't seem familiar but there will be scenes that I change up for the plot's sake and scenes that I will make up entirely. But I will be jumping around, I won't include every chapter just to save me some time and to make sure this story is very long. 

        There will also be changing character perspectives throughout this story as well. I know some people don't enjoy that, but the story will be in the third person. I will also always indicate when the perspectives change so that it's easier to follow along. 

        I will also try not to use too many descriptive words when describing the characters, there will be times when I will and I'll use whichever version (Book or show) that I prefer but there are many versions of the characters so you can imagine them however you like! :)

        Again, thank you so much for choosing to read this story and I hope you enjoy it. I always enjoy comments and questions on anything but please keep it kind! 

        Enjoy When Sun meets the Sea!