Chapter 1~ Nandini

Author's POV

It is 9 am in morning and Singhania Family is sitting on the dining table, waiting for their breakfast. Except two members.

"Now where are these two?" Meera asked.

"Must be sitting somewhere and watching cocomelon" Sitara said.

"See Ekansh, no one loves us here, here I am trying to help your mother by babysitting you. And now we are late! Because we were watching cocomelon! How rude." Said a girl in her 20s descending from stairs holding a baby in her hands.

"Done with your drama" nikhil asked while turning his face towards her.

"No" she said and handed Ekansh to Sitara and sat on her seat beside her badepapa.

Everyone started eating, but here our girl is playing, with her food while resting her face on her palm.

"Kya hua, humari rajkumari itni chup kyu hai aaj?" Jaidev asked.
(What happened, why is my princess so quiet today?)

"Yahan meri koi baat nhi maanta, koi pyaar nhi karta" nandini said.
(No one listens to me here, no one loves me)

"Hume batao, kisme hai itni himmat jisne humari beti baat nhi maani" he said.
(Tell me, who has the courage to deny my daughter)

Nandini pointed her index finger towards Sitara and everyone laughed.

"Kya kar diya isne, Zara humein bhi to batao" meera said.
(What she did, tell us)

"Yeh meri baat nhi maanti hain,Maine inhe kaha tha muhe poha khana hai, inhone wo nhi banaya,na ye mujhe kahin jaane deti hai, aur to aur, inhone shyam uncle aur Mohan uncle ko bhi mana kar diya hai, ki mujhe kahin le kar naa Jaye kisi se puche bina" she complained.
(She doesn't listens to me, I told her I want to have poha, she still didn't make it. Neither she let me go anywhere. Moreover she has denied to shyam and Mohan uncle not to take me anywhere without permission)

"Itni problem hai to is baare mein apne bhai se karo" she said smiling looking at her childish acts.
(If you have this much problem, then talk to your brother)

"Okay okay, I will make her understand. Abhishek, nikhil is everything prepared for tomorrow?" Meera asked.

"Yes badi maa, everything is prepared." Nikhil replied.

Tomorrow is the success party of the Singhania's company. Due to its huge success in a deal and Moreover it is 25th anniversary of their company.

After breakfast ,all the males of the family went to office. And Nandini went to her small library and took her book and started reading. Soon time flies to 12 pm and she came out of her room and came downstairs and saw Ekansh with Sitara and Meera.

"Bua" he said.

Everyone got shocked.

"Wh_what did he just said?" Sitara said.

Nandini rushed towards him and picked him.

"Awee my baby, please say again" she said.

He didn't say anything. "He only said once" meera said.

"Badi maa this is not fair, when will he say again, I didn't even listen that properly" she whined like a child.

She started playing with him, both of them were giggling.
She was twirling while holding him.

"My cutu cutu baby, why are you so cute?" She said in childish voice and pulled his cheeks.

She again lifted him and twirled him. Both of them were laughing.

"Bua" he said while laughing.

Nandini again got shocked.

"W_What?" "Say again" she said.

"Bua" he said while looking at her.

"Oh my God I am so happy, my baby, I love you so so so much" she said kissed him on his cheeks and forehead.

Meera and Sitara were happy seeing her happy and with long lost charm in her eyes.

After that four of them had lunch together. After that Nandini took Ekansh with her in the garden, there she was playing with him, doing silly things and giggling. Soon, Ekansh slept in her lap.

She took him inside in Sitara's room, and saw sitara taking her afternoon nap. She quietly placed Ekansh beside her and patted his chest a bit and placed blanket over him and left the room quietly.

She came into her room, and her phone rang. She saw it displayed Tishya, her best friend. She picked it.

T - Hi

N- Hello

T- How are you?

N- Fine.

T- So your preparations for tomorrow are done?

N- Yes almost, my dress will come in evening.

T- Oh, okay.

N- You tell me how is Shivansh? (tishya's boyfriend)

T- He is fine.
You know, Pari she again had a breakup.

N- Seriously! She never listens, now she will complain he was this , he was that.

After that they both talked for sometime.

It was Evening, Nandini was in her room. She heard a knock on the door.

"Aa jaayein" she said.
(Come in)

A servant came inside and said that Sitara had called her in the living area. She said and left.

Nandini came in the living area and saw the designer there.

"Oh! Hi Mr. Mehra" she said.

He saw her and stood, both of them shaked hands. A servant came served coffee for them.

"Ms. Singhania, I have made your dress, just like you wanted it to be and yours too Mrs. Sitara" He said.

His assistant brought the dresses and placed them on the table.

Both of them saw their dresses and were satisfied with the work.

"Thank you so much, Mr. Mehra" Sitara said to which hebowed his head.

"I really loved it Mr. Mehra, thank you so so much. It is exact same , as I wanted it to be" Nandini said.

After some time, the designer left. Around 8 pm all the males also came back, and went to their rooms to freshen up. After sometime, everyone had dinner together, and talked about their day, the party which was going to be held tomorrow. Nandini told everyone that how Ekansh called her 'bua'.

After dinner, everyone came back to their rooms.
Nandini went to her bathroom changed into her Night wear and tried to sleep but could not. She came out of bed and walked to her balcony, there she sat on her swing, covered herself in the blanket and was staring at the beautiful moon. She loves to watch moon in the dark night. Soon she got lost in her thoughts and slept.

Do vote and comment