Chapter 23~ Make out and Make up

️⚠️⚠️Slight mature content ahead!

Abhiraj's POV

My life has totally changed after her. I never knew this side of me actually existed, that I could love and care for anyone, that someone would be so important in my life that I could even kill or get killed.

Ever since I have known her, I knew that I would protect and cherish her forever. She is so innocent, and I could do anything to protect her innocence and purity.

Right now, I am in my office, and my trance of thoughts broke when someone knocked on the door.

"Come in," I said

It was my pa Siddharth.

"Good morning, sir." he wished me

"Morning today's schedule?" I asked

"Sir, today you have to finalize the deal of land in Delhi, then you have a meeting with Mr. Malhotra and last today is the party hosted by Mr. Kashyap. That's all, " he said

I nodded

"Send me the Malhotra's files," I said, going through my emails

"Okay, sir," he said and left

........

I entered my cabin after the meeting with Malhotras.

I sat on my chair and called my wife, and she picked up quickly

"Hello," she said

"Good afternoon, my dear wife."

"Hmm.. kahiye kaise yaad aa gayi aapko humari"

"Aap to humesha humari yaadon mein rehti hain"

"Lagta hai aaj kaam nhi hai aapke paas," she said I could bet that she was blushing

"Kaam to bohot hai, par sabse jaruri aap hain. By the way, we have to go to a business party today. "

"Oh really, I have never been to such parties. By the way, what time?"

"7 pm"

"What should I wear?"

"Anything that you like"

"Traditional or western"

"I can never get over your traditional look," I said, and I heard her laughing

Oh God! How sweet she sounds laughing!

"Acha hukum, ab humein ijazat dijiye aapki behen ke liye mujhe hot chocolate banani hai"

"Okay, bye, love."

"Bye," she said and cut the call

I was looking at the wallpaper of my phone, it was of her in bridal attire.

........

It is 5 pm already, and right now, I am driving back to the palace. I reached there in almost 40 minutes. I parked the car and made my inside.

I directly walked to my room and entered inside and saw no one inside, I threw my coat on the couch and checked balcony. She was neither there.

Then I heard some sounds from the closet and I entered inside and my eyes got stuck on the figure standing in front of me.

There stood my wife in a silk white robe which reached till her mid thighs, and a deep neck giving a slight view of her cleavage, her long dark hair wet and water droplets dripping from her hair down to her neck and disappearing in her robe.