Chapter 8~Proposal

Guys I have uploaded the chapter again. And I have made some changes also.

Abhiraj came to his office and sat on his chair in his cabin. In meantime Siddharth came.

"Happy Birthday Sir" Siddharth wished him.

"Thank you Siddharth" Abhiraj replied with a little smile on his face.

"Sir,today no meetings are scheduled, as per orders of rani maa" Siddharth said to which Abhiraj nodded.

"After lunch, I want monthly reports of Delhi branch" abhiraj said to which Siddharth agreed and left.

As soon as he left, Abhiraj sighed and opened the drawer attached to his table. He took out a picture, he saw it and smiled.

"Lagta humari jaan hi nikal jayegi aapke baare mein socte sochte" he said looking at photograph and chuckled.

He did his work whole day, and returned to his home at 6 pm, he was early today as per his mother's order.

He went and directly went to his room, he took a shower and got ready quickly and went downstairs.

There he saw his siblings again bickering.

"Aarav, you are just so stupid, I told you that only close friends would be there, why did you invite your stupid friends" Revati said.

Meanwhile Abhiraj came from behind and hit her head lightly.

"Aarav hn? He is elder call him bhaisa" he said to her.

"Ya ya I forgot, so Aarav bhaisa, could you please tell us now" she said with extra sweetness.

"What do you mean, they are not close, they are my jigar ka tukda. And don't ever call them stupid. Only I have that right." Aarav said.

Abhiraj just shook his head and went to his family.

Soon everyone came to the garden where celebration would take place. Only his family, along with some friends were invited.

Abhiraj cut the cake and everyone clapped and hooted.

Everyone had dinner together and the younger clan danced a lot.

Soon, it turned midnight, everyone headed to their places.

Everything was going good, Abhiraj's love for Nandini increased only. Since the day he saw her. The only words in his mind came were, beautiful, ethereal, loving , and a perfect life partner. On the other hand, Nandini too thought of him, but couldn't conclude her feelings. Since she has met him she always thinks him as a pure gentleman, not like other businessmen who are rude and arrogant. Both didn't met after that day, but were connected through souls.

2 months passed.

Sitara and Nandini again had a talk about marriage, she made her understand that the responsibilities had to come with the new bond, and she can easily handle them. One gets used to this with time.

Finally,she agreed for marriage but on the condition that if she doesn't find guy suitable then no one will force her. Though, she knows that her family can never think bad for her. They will always choose the best for her.

Abhiraj's Family too was trying to persuade him for marriage, but he always denied saying he is not ready. But the actual reason was her.

Another 2 months passed.

Abhiraj's love for Nandini was getting impatient, he by hook or by crook, wanted her. But that too with her will. If she would deny his proposal then he would not force her. He respects girls a lot. The only problem was that, he doesn't know how to start the conservation. And more than that, how to meet her. But I think God has already made plans for them.