Chapter 17~ Wedding Night

He came and sat in front of me.

"You were looking so beautiful today. My eyes were awestruck at you," he said

"Thank you," I chuckled

"I think you should change. You must be uncomfortable in this heavy dress," he said

I nodded and stood from bed, and he too.

"There is the bathroom, and beside it is closet, your bags are there only. the closet is connected to the bathroom from inside also." He said.

"Okay," I said and moved to the bathroom, but I turned and saw him looking into his phone.

I walked back to him, he saw me and asked

"Do you need anything?"

"Actually, only you can take off my veil," I said

"Oh! I didn't know it. Let me take it off, " he said and took it off.

"Thank you," I said and got into the bathroom.

His bathroom too was larger than mine.

I stood in front of the counter where there was a big mirror. First, I took off both my dupattas, and then I started to open my hair.

I took off all the pins one by one.

God!! My hands are paining, and still pins are left in my bun.

After a good struggle of 30 minutes, finally, my hair was open. Thank God I told that artist not to use any hairspray. Otherwise, my hair would have become a nest by now.

Then I took my jewelleries one by one, except the nuptial chain, wedding ring, wedding bangles, and the toe rings.

Then I removed my makeup, and then I tried to open the hooks of my blouse. I opened the first two hooks, but the lower ones aren't opening.

After struggling a lot, I decided to take help from my husband.

I opened the door and saw him sitting on the couch, scrolling through the phone. He noticed me and asked

"What happened, any problem?"

"Umm.. yeah, actually, the hooks of my blouse are not opening, if you could help, " I said and gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"Sure," he said and came towards me.

I turned around, and I could feel his gaze on my back. Goosebumps erupted my back when I felt him touching the hooks, and his fingers touched my back.

My breath was stopped while he was undoing the hooks.

"Done," he said, and my hands were clutched on my chest to prevent it from falling.

I turned back and said thank you. I quickly closed the door and changed into a kurti and palazzo.

I came out and saw him half laying on the bed, with his eyes closed, I think he is asleep.

But, how will he sleep like this.

I moved towards him, and my anklets and bangles were tinkling.

"Abhiraj," I called him

No response

"Abhiraj," I said this time, "I tapped his shoulder.

He woke up with a jerk and saw me.

"Sorry, you need anything," he asked

"No, I think you should change first, then sleep," I said

"Yes," he said and got into the bathroom while I was gazing at his room. Our bed was decorated with roses, only the bed, nothing else. The minimalistic decor looked cute, though.

A cold breeze hit my back, I turned and saw the door to the balcony. There were glass doors with white curtains.

I walked into the balcony, and it was AMAZING. It was larger than mine. In a corner, there was a large swing, and beside it were mattress with cushions. It looked so COZY!

On the other side, there was a round table with two chairs and a few small plants were there too, enhancing the beauty.

I stood, keeping my hands on the glass railing, and felt the cold breeze on my face.

Now! It is my home, and the new phase has started. Though it was not like I was thinking, I think I will adjust here soon if Abhiraj would be my side.

I heard the opening of the door and saw him coming out of the bathroom wearing a casual T-shirt and trousers. I came back inside.

"Seems like you like the balcony," he said, rubbing his wet hair with a towel.

God! He looks so hot right now!

"Yeah.. I like it, " I said

"We should sleep," he said, and I nodded.

I took the left side, and he took the right one. I sat on my side, and he laid on his side.

"Do you know where my phone is? I didn't remember taking it out from the car when we came home, " I said

"Oh.. yeah, it was with me. Take it, " he said, giving my phone, which was on the side table.

Why didn't I notice it?

He switched off the lights, and I lay on the bed.

The place was new, but still, I felt comfortable.

I turned my face towards the balcony, when I felt him shifting and the very next second his hand was on my waist and he pulled me towards him.

My low gasp escaped my mouth on the sudden action, and blood rushed to my cheeks.

"I hope you are comfortable," he whispered near my ear. His breath was fanning on my shoulder.

"Y..yes," I said

My back touched his hard chest, his hand clutched on my waist tightly, and his palm was just below my chest.

My breathing was a little heavy than usual.

"Just relax and sleep," he whispered

I nodded, and I kept my one hand on his hand, which was on me, and closed my eyes.

After a few minutes, I drifted into sleep.

Thank you

Do vote and comment