Chapter 11~Wedding date(ii)

After some time, tea along with snacks and dry fruits were served.

I was sitting with Aarav and Revati, they both are fun creatures.

"Maa, pandit ji aa gaye hain" bhabhi informed.

The priest was invited for deciding the date of our wedding and some other things.

After some time, the priest told us three dates, one was after 20 days, second after one month and third after two months.

I took a glance at him, he was listening to the priest very carefully. I chuckled silently.

"Nandini beta, tum aur Abhiraj dono decide karke humein batado." Maasa said.

"Hn.. Nandini take yuvraj to your room" bhabhi said.

I nodded and stood up, he too stood and both of us, made our way my room.

I closed the door and turned, but I was pinned on the door by him.

I was scared at the sudden action, but got relaxed on seeing him.

"W_what are you doing" I said stuttering on our close proximity.

"Nothing just admiring my soon to be wife" he said placing his index finger under my chin and lifting my head.

He stepped closer leaving no space between us. Our chests almost colliding.

Author's POV

As he stepped closer her expression says that she want to disappear at this moment.

Her chest continuously moving due the close, very close proximity.

He tilted his face and leaned his head towards her , she could feel his breath on her face.

"Nandini relax, you are getting married to him. It's not a big deal if he kisses you. Just Relax" she thought.

She shut her eyes tightly, because she knew what was coming.

He chuckled silently on seeing her. He leaned more and kissed her forehead.

She opened her eyes as she was expecting something else.
She saw but he was not where he was standing.

She turned to see him already sitting on the couch.

He chuckled on seeing her blushed cheeks.

"Shut up, you did this purposely" she said.

"I did what" he said shrugging his shoulders.

"You ki-.... leave it" she said.

She sat with him on the couch. He took her hand in his.

"So what you have decided about the dates" she asked.

"I would love to make you mine as soon as possible, so my answer would one after 20 days, only if you are comfortable" he said.

"No, I_I had no problem" she said.

"Sure?" He asked

"Yes" she replied.

"Okay then, we should go downstairs" he said.

Both of us stood up and I turned towards mirror and placed the dupatta on my head.

He came behind her and held her hands which were fixing the dupatta and pulled them down.

"What are-" she tried to say but he cut her.

"There is no need of it" he said and pulled the dupatta and placed it neatly on her shoulder.

"But your family is here, and I am supposed to cover my head as a daughter in law" I said looking at him through the mirror.